House Price Crash Forum

9Pm To 9Pm Really Interesting Thread

HOLA441

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/unbeliebable-the-white-house-offer-no-comment-to-antijustin-bieber-petition-9271988.html

While there maybe millions of people that claim to be 'Beliebers' around the world , there are a couple hundred thousands that find the fact that Justin Bieber has an American visa, well, UNBELIEBABLE!

A petition of 275,000 signatures calling on President Barack Obama to revoke Justin Bieber's US visa, has been responded to by White House officials with a "no comment."

The first part of the White House statement said: "Thanks for your petition and your participation in We the People. Sorry to disappoint, but we won’t be commenting on this one."

The danger of democracy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
Washed up in Britain: Crisp packets, beer cans, sweet packets and other pieces of rubbish we threw away 50 years ago!
article-2619086-1D878D2200000578-105_636

Retro rubbish which dates back to the 1960s has been washed up on Britain's beaches with some of the packaging still in near pristine condition. The haul of litter includes two Golden Wonder crisp packets from the 1960s (top left) as well as drinks bottles and beer cans (bottom left). The rubbish was taken from the beaches by conservationists Surfers Against Sewage.

HOLA447
HOLA448

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/am-stupidest-woman-britain-dumped-3493799

Am I stupidest woman in Britain? I was dumped by Gambian toyboy love-rat and now I'm marrying another

She says: “My sister told me I was mad and my eldest son stopped talking to me. It was tough as I am really close to my family but they were convinced I
was being used.

“It was just my youngest at the wedding and all of Badou’s family.”

Days after tying the knot, the couple discussed where they would live. She returned to the UK determined to get him a visa. But once she was back home in Epsom, Surrey, Denise says Badou changed.

“His calls became less frequent and he just seemed distant,” she says. “I said I’d fly back out to see him as soon as I could but he told me he was away for several months at a tennis tournament. I knew something wasn’t right.”

When Denise flew to see him in March 2013, she realised she had made the biggest mistake of her life.

“He was really angry when I turned up and refused to spend the night with me,” she says. “His mother then announced he was impotent and needed to see a witch doctor.”

In July, her worst fears were confirmed. “His friend called me and told me Badou wanted a divorce,” says Denise. “He said he’d met a younger English woman and wanted to be with her as I couldn’t give him children. He had cheated on me.

Still if she keeps sending money I'm sure she'll get lots of interest.

HOLA449

It's seemed like it's about to rain here for the last 72 hours but it hasn't actually rained. I wonder if it will rain tomorrow or maybe just carry on seeming like it's about to rain or possibly even not seem like it's about to rain at all.

HOLA4410

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2621517/Woman-tried-set-rape-tricking-men-online-come-round-attack-role-playing-sex-game-giving-address-workmate-instead.html

Woman 'tried to set up workmate's rape by tricking men on 'cougar' website to come round and attack her in a role-playing sex game and giving them wrong address'
  • Joanne Berry alleged to have posed online as someone with a rape fantasy
  • The 30-year-old encouraged a man to burst in and 'rape' her, a court heard
  • But she reportedly gave him the details of a work colleague
  • The two had fallen out over Berry's 'attention-seeking' suicide attempt
  • The man attempted the 'rape' but the ruse was discovered, it was said
  • He told the victim to call police and waited in his car outside

I wonder what would have happened if this woman had been "raped" by any of these men!

HOLA4411

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2622254/Katie-Price-divorcing-husband-Kieran-Hayler-announcing-shes-pregnant.html

'She is a wh*re homewrecker sl*t': Pregnant Katie Price arrives at home of best friend, 49, to confront her after third husband, 27, confesses to their 'seven month sexual affair'
  • Husband, 27, 'confessed to sexual affair' with friend Jane Pountney, 49
  • Katie, 35, is six months pregnant with their second child together
  • The couple only married in the Bahamas in January 2013
  • Tweeted her feelings about Kieran, calling him 'disgusting human being'
  • She called Mrs Pountney a 'whore' and a 'home wrecker slut'
  • Jane Pountney is married and was Miss Price's maid of honour twice

It seems the tabloids are going to have a field day with this story.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2623344/Childbirth-lasts-hours-pain-relegation-lasts-summer-Two-thirds-football-fans-think-seeing-club-demoted-hurts-giving-birth.html

'Childbirth only lasts a few hours, the pain of relegation lasts all summer': Two thirds of football fans think seeing their club demoted hurts as much as giving birth
  • Sports fans were polled on behlaf of ITV sitcom Warren United
  • Even fans who attended only one game in a season agreed
  • Fulham fans Daniel Radcliffe and Hugh Grant feeling pain of relegation

HOLA4414
HOLA4415

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2623344/Childbirth-lasts-hours-pain-relegation-lasts-summer-Two-thirds-football-fans-think-seeing-club-demoted-hurts-giving-birth.html

'Childbirth only lasts a few hours, the pain of relegation lasts all summer': Two thirds of football fans think seeing their club demoted hurts as much as giving birth

• Sports fans were polled on behlaf of ITV sitcom Warren United
  • Even fans who attended only one game in a season agreed
  • Fulham fans Daniel Radcliffe and Hugh Grant feeling pain of relegation

If that means Hugh Grant is suffering pain worse than childbirth, then hurrah!

HOLA4416

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2622254/Katie-Price-divorcing-husband-Kieran-Hayler-announcing-shes-pregnant.html

'She is a wh*re homewrecker sl*t': Pregnant Katie Price arrives at home of best friend, 49, to confront her after third husband, 27, confesses to their 'seven month sexual affair'

• Husband, 27, 'confessed to sexual affair' with friend Jane Pountney, 49
  • Katie, 35, is six months pregnant with their second child together
  • The couple only married in the Bahamas in January 2013
  • Tweeted her feelings about Kieran, calling him 'disgusting human being'
  • She called Mrs Pountney a 'whore' and a 'home wrecker slut'
  • Jane Pountney is married and was Miss Price's maid of honour twice
It seems the tabloids are going to have a field day with this story.

Having read that all I can think is that these people are verging on sub-human. They don't seem to possess the usual range of emotions and motivations.

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-sterling-disgraced-la-clippers-owner-says-racist-remarks-were-to-encourage-companion-to-sleep-with-him-9349031.html

In another recording made during a conversation between Sterling and one of his long-term friends, the multi-millionaire claims that his comments were not motivated by racism but jealousy and a desire to sleep with his companion.

On the recording released by American celebrity website RadarOnline, he said: “I didn't want her to bring anybody to my games because I was jealous, I mean I'm being honest. No one's going to hear it but you and me so.

"The girl is black. I like her. I’m jealous that she’s with other black guys. I want her. So what the hell. Can’t I in private tell her, "I don’t want you to be with anybody?"

He added: “The picture is not (the issue). I wish Magic Johnson was talking to a girl and you trying to play with her, and you might say anything. You might say you have the biggest ***** in the world! I would have said I could fly over a high rise building if I had to!' he is heard saying on the latest recording.”

Laying the groundwork for challenging his ban in the courts?

HOLA4420
Aryan automatic! Detergent giant caught up in Nazi row after Ariel boxes feature far-right codearticle-2624936-1DB851D700000578-673_308

The boxes feature a white football shirt with a large number '88' - which far-right extremists use as a code for 'Heil Hitler' to skirt the country's ban on Nazi slogans. The symbol derives from that fact that 'H' is the eighth letter of the alphabet. The number was intended to show how many loads of laundry buyers would be able to do with one package.

Nazi washing powder.

HOLA4421
EXCLUSIVE: The TRUE identity of 28-year-old brilliant medical student who put her virginity up for auction - then backed out despite bids reaching $800,000
article-2625105-1DB9971300000578-910_636

This is the medical student who called herself Elizabeth Raine and controversially auctioned off her virginity - only to change her mind at the last minute, Mail Online can reveal. Hanna Kern, a high-achieving college graduate, made headlines around the world when she dubbed herself the 'Virgin Whore' and said she would sleep with the highest bidder. The intelligent, middle-class bioengineering student backed out of the sleazy auction on Wednesday, with the fee standing at $801,000.

A nice bit of self promotion with fake bids?

$800k would buy a lot of time with some high class hookers.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Archived