House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Getting Closer To Finding Planet X?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2590037/Does-solar-SUPER-EARTH-Cluster-rock-edge-hints-existence-unknown-enormous-planet.html

Researchers have discovered a dwarf planet called 2012 VP113

It was spotted orbiting in a similar formation with up to 900 other objects

Discoveries were made on the edge of our solar system in the Oort cloud

The similar orbits suggest a larger planet, dubbed a Super Earth because of its size, may be creating a shepherding effect on these objects

A huge planet ten times larger than Earth may be orbiting the sun at the edge of our solar system.

Researchers have discovered a dwarf planet called 2012 VP113, along with up to 900 other objects, are orbiting in a similar formation.

This suggests that a larger planet, dubbed a Super Earth because of its size, may be creating a shepherding effect pulling these objects around with it.

It's been speculated for a long time that there is another large planet on the edge of the solar system.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2590037/Does-solar-SUPER-EARTH-Cluster-rock-edge-hints-existence-unknown-enormous-planet.html

It's been speculated for a long time that there is another large planet on the edge of the solar system.

Sometimes, when I'm really pi**ed off with the state of affairs on Planet Earth I wish Planet X would hurtle along and smash us to bits :(

I'm sure if Planet X exists and it comes in our solar system we'll hear from lots of the amateur astronomers worldwide who are doing a great job of keeping an eye on things out there ;)

Sometimes, when I'm really pi**ed off with the state of affairs on Planet Earth I wish Planet X would hurtle along and smash us to bits :(

I'm sure if Planet X exists and it comes in our solar system we'll hear from lots of the amateur astronomers worldwide who are doing a great job of keeping an eye on things out there ;)

Maybe we're Planet X, bringing untold cosmic misery in our wake...