House Price Crash Forum

Susanne Atanus, Who Believes Gay Rights Cause Tornadoes And Autism Is A Punishment From God, Wins Illinois Republican Primary

HOLA441

Looking on the bright side, I'm getting Christian themed dating ads alternating with the Oriental ones on my HPC pages now. God wants me to see them apparently.

Yes I quite like having a line of pretty little Asian or Ukrainian girls at the top of the screen all looking as though they're desperate to know me but I sometimes wonder what it says about HPC.(and don't tell me my own searches have brought this about because they haven't!)

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

Hmm, it seems that Adblock Plus is depriving me of the full HPC internet experience.

Never mind, just for the rest of you:

Gay Bear Dating

Gay Bear Dating

Gay Bear Dating

Gay Bear Dating

Gay Bear Dating

Gay Bear Dating

Gay Bear Dating

Gay Bear Dating

Gay Bear Dating

Gay Bear Dating

Gay Bear Dating

Gay Bear Dating

Gay Bear Dating

Gay Bear Dating

Gay Bear Dating

Gay Bear Dating

Gay Bear Dating

Gay Bear Dating

Gay Bear Dating

Gay Bear Dating

Gay Bear Dating

Gay Bear Dating

Gay Bear Dating

Gay Bear Dating

:P

HOLA443

Looking on the bright side, I'm getting Christian themed dating ads alternating with the Oriental ones on my HPC pages now. God wants me to see them apparently.

The thing about tailored ads is that they are better than untailored ones, in one game I play I get regular adverts for a dating site but all the pictures are of blokes. I have a common male Christian name that I've input so you'd expect a basic male / female check.

HOLA444

I saw quite a few of them close up in Tanzania when I was there. They are astonishingly beautiful, graceful animals. I'm lucky to have seen them in the wild. Didn't observe any gay bumming FWIW :lol:

I've never been to Tanzia! I saw a giraffe on the M6 near Wolverhampton! Not running around but just in a horse box, a rather tall horse box! I was in a car behind!

HOLA445

The thing about tailored ads is that they are better than untailored ones, in one game I play I get regular adverts for a dating site but all the pictures are of blokes. I have a common male Christian name that I've input so you'd expect a basic male / female check.

I get everything from "Asian dates" to torque wrenches, and ladies shoes! How does Amazon know so much? Anyway, they couldn't supply the shoes in the colour I wanted in my size! My name too, is not used by ladies, not like I'm a Kim, or Hilary or something!

HOLA446

So what you are basically saying is that you disregard the bits you find uncomfortable?

How do you decide which bits to disregard?

(And are these hostile questions?)

Umm, no.

No answer. No surprise really.

Religious people select bits of a myth to believe in then interpret those bits to suit themselves. They then think they are morally superior because they are following an immutable moral code when all they have done is simply interpret it to fit in with their own behaviour and views and not the other way round.

HOLA447

Religious people select bits of a myth to believe in then interpret those bits to suit themselves. They then think they are morally superior because they are following an immutable moral code when all they have done is simply interpret it to fit in with their own behaviour and views and not the other way round.

You mean like religious people eating apples with no sense of irony?

HOLA448

I get everything from "Asian dates" to torque wrenches, and ladies shoes! How does Amazon know so much? Anyway, they couldn't supply the shoes in the colour I wanted in my size! My name too, is not used by ladies, not like I'm a Kim, or Hilary or something!

Please tell us about your interest in ladies' shoes.

HOLA449

That sounds like pretty much everybody to me.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

I remember my first ever conversation with a biblical literalist when I went to university. I'd attended Catholic schools, all the way to 6th form and up to that point was under the impression that Catholicism was some kind of gold standard when it came to unswerving religious dogma.

The conversation ended with me saying something along the lines of 'Talking snakes, you've got to be ****ing kidding me'

Legend has it that this particular chap's girlfriend forgot where her department was on her first day on campus, so she knelt down and prayed to Jesus for directions.

I'd be curious to meet her now and see if she's got sat-nav in her car.

HOLA4413

Please tell us about your interest in ladies' shoes.

Well, when you find some, there may be ladies nearby! They can't go too far from their shoe collection.

HOLA4414

I remember my first ever conversation with a biblical literalist when I went to university. I'd attended Catholic schools, all the way to 6th form and up to that point was under the impression that Catholicism was some kind of gold standard when it came to unswerving religious dogma.

The conversation ended with me saying something along the lines of 'Talking snakes, you've got to be ****ing kidding me'

Legend has it that this particular chap's girlfriend forgot where her department was on her first day on campus, so she knelt down and prayed to Jesus for directions.

That's odd, because I remember getting a booklet with a map in it!

HOLA4415
HOLA4416

Nothing. So long as you're not a rib woman and its a magic apple that a talking snake told you to eat.

What was that about common sense again?

On apoint of order:

The Bible said nothing about Adam or Eve eating an apple.

It was the 'fruit from the tree of knowledge', which was a rather nice metaphor when one thinks about it.

HOLA4417

It was the 'fruit from the tree of knowledge', which was a rather nice metaphor when one thinks about it.

Apparently, according to the highest authority, it wasn't a metaphor and there really are such things as knowledge trees.

HOLA4418

I don't have sat-nav. Does that make me a man of faith?

Archived