House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

How To Have A Young Looking Face - Mail Top Tip

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2584176/Youthful-grandmother-67-claims-sperm-facials-anti-ageing-secret-shes-video-tutorial.html

From Kim Kardashian's vampire facials - which draws her own blood before injecting it back into her face - to Simon Cowell's beloved sheep placenta facials, there's some weird and wonderful beauty treatments on the market today.

But one grandmother's bizarre beauty secret has just gone and trumped them all.

67-year-old Stella Ralfini from London says that her key to eternal youth is semen facials.

'It's worth thousands and thousands, but it's free,' she explains in a YouTube video.

'All you need is a lover but if you don't have one, you know what to do. All you need to do is, every ten days or two weeks, just both have a good time, make sure he has a good time, and when your beautiful love-making session is over, you are going to scoop this amazing sperm mask up in your fingers, put it on your face, leave it for fifteen minutes and wash it off.'

Is she pushing unprotected sex here? Why would you need to scoop it up if it's bagged?

I wonder how many wail readers will take this up?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2584176/Youthful-grandmother-67-claims-sperm-facials-anti-ageing-secret-shes-video-tutorial.html

Is she pushing unprotected sex here? Why would you need to scoop it up if it's bagged?

Pretty much all of them, whilst still deriding "filth" on the Internet! :lol:

The last time the Mail posted an article about a beauty cream product Boots ran out within 24 hours. Take some iron chaps!

Wondered how long it would take this article to appear here.

I once had a girlfriend who thought it acted as hair conditioner. Full of protein, or something. Now I think about it, it might have been me who told her that. She did have lovely hair, though.

I once had a girlfriend who thought it acted as hair conditioner. Full of protein, or something. Now I think about it, it might have been me who told her that. She did have lovely hair, though.

Cameron Diaz?

rs_560x415-131104124556-1024.theres-something-about-mary-hair-gel-diaz.jpg

Wondered how long it would take this article to appear here.

An ex of mine told me about sex hair - apparently it is women who go shopping before they have had a chance to shower and wash their hair after sex. She claimed that other women can spot women who have just had sex due to this. Oddly enough, when its existence was pointed out to me I did indeed begin to notice such people in the supermarkets :lol:

Not as bad as the Cameron Diaz pic but...

Priceless.

I always just assumed that these rumours were spread by men: "Did you know that ingesting semen aids weight loss and prevents wrinkles? Yeah, true fact, it's all about the complex proteins and medium-chain triglycerides, tell all your girlfriends..."

Or some such nonsense.

Priceless.

I always just assumed that these rumours were spread by men: "Did you know that ingesting semen aids weight loss and prevents wrinkles? Yeah, true fact, it's all about the complex proteins and medium-chain triglycerides, tell all your girlfriends..."

Or some such nonsense.

What puzzles me is where she says she has to scoop it up and put it on her face. It seems that Mr Ralfini is not fully conversant with his duties in the 'facial' department!

What puzzles me is where she says she has to scoop it up and put it on her face. It seems that Mr Ralfini is not fully conversant with his duties in the 'facial' department!

Yes that has occurred to me surely asking will you jizz on my face will sort out all the problem of having to scoop it up. All she would need to do is spread it about a bit.