House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrPin

Adverts

I keep getting adverts for more "Single Asian Girls" at the top of the page. Now I'm not some ricist, but I want a black lady because they have nice bottoms, and don't cook shit! :o

It's a sign. The Sino are taking over the world, including you. :)

****** me! My mate Dave is Chinese! :blink:

You do know that the adverts

are based on your browsing and search history?

I think they got something wrong!

I get these too Pinster, but Mrs XYY - a secret hpc lurker - seems to accept me getting these oriental offers from our sponsors without half as much hassle as I got from her over the cuddly gay bears of a few years ago.

Between you and me, I reckon them so-called moderators do it deliberately to try and cause bother for all the cheeky buggers on hpc like me and thee... ;)

XYY

I think they got something wrong!

Seconded. Around about 4 or 5 years ago when I was using Internet Explorer (with no ad blocker) on this site I kept getting those banner sites for 'Gay Chubby Dating' . :lol: I think a poster on HPC actually complained about it at the time as he viewed HPC at work and he feared that IT might be questionning his internet use. :o I can assure you that I haven't been visiting any gay dating sites or worse. :blink: Nosireee.

On my facebook acct I used to get the adverts for asian women looking for western men. Don't see them much these days. :unsure:

Chinese girls are quite attractive. Makes an evening shopping trip to my local Morrisons a little less painful.:ph34r:

Seconded. Around about 4 or 5 years ago when I was using Internet Explorer (with no ad blocker) on this site I kept getting those banner sites for 'Gay Chubby Dating' . :lol: I think a poster on HPC actually complained about it at the time as he viewed HPC at work and he feared that IT might be questionning his internet use. :o I can assure you that I haven't been visiting any gay dating sites or worse. :blink: Nosireee.

On my facebook acct I used to get the adverts for asian women looking for western men. Don't see them much these days. :unsure:

Chinese girls are quite attractive. Makes an evening shopping trip to my local Morrisons a little less painful.:ph34r:

You should visit Wing Yip supermarket in Manchester! Not complaining that Chinese girls are ugly, as some clearly are not! Why do they want "Western" Men? I know quite a few "white European males" that married Indian ladies! That always seems to work out! I also know a gentleman of Indian origin, married to a blondie! I guess the "Indians" are more British than I am! :(

You should visit Wing Yip supermarket in Manchester! Not complaining that Chinese girls are ugly, as some clearly are not! Why do they want "Western" Men? I know quite a few "white European males" that married Indian ladies! That always seems to work out! I also know a gentleman of Indian origin, married to a blondie! I guess the "Indians" are more British than I am! :(

They want a visa?

Ten years ago it cost my Jap wife £250 to get in, now I believe it costs 1,000.

You've been reading articles with titles like "Economic powerhouse that is China". That's then linked to your excessive viewing of the Daily Mail sidebar of shame, or stronger stuff. Ergo, you're male, with an interest in China, and ladies.

I was getting those ads too, much to the annoyance of my Chinese wife. :lol:

You do know that the adverts are based on your browsing and search history?

In this case I don't think they are. We'll I keep getting the Asian girls one and I know I haven't been searching for anything similar. Would be surprised if the wife has either.

You've been reading articles with titles like "Economic powerhouse that is China". That's then linked to your excessive viewing of the Daily Mail sidebar of shame, or stronger stuff. Ergo, you're male, with an interest in China, and ladies.

I was getting those ads too, much to the annoyance of my Chinese wife. :lol:

Interesting. I too have read the Daily Mail but only by clicking links from HPC!

They want a visa?

Ten years ago it cost my Jap wife £250 to get in, now I believe it costs 1,000.

I want a "cheap" wife! :P

I want a "cheap" wife! :P

Well I guess you will find that out when you check out and read the bill.

The Chinese are known for driving a hard bargain.....that`s all I have to say about that.

"Apparently, 1 in 5 people in the world are Chinese. And there are 5 people in my family, so it must be one of them. It's either my mum or my dad. Or my older brother Colin. Or my younger brother Ho Cha Chu. But I think it's Colin."

- Tommy Cooper

Targeted ads are much more sophisticated than browsing history these days. I saw an ad for longines and asked my wife what they were, she googled it and informed me that its a brand of watch. Guess what turns up on MY facebook (Facebook knows who my wife is) next... Ads for longines watches.

The moral of the story? Your wife is very possibly a lesbian.

"Apparently, 1 in 5 people in the world are Chinese. And there are 5 people in my family, so it must be one of them. It's either my mum or my dad. Or my older brother Colin. Or my younger brother Ho Cha Chu. But I think it's Colin."

- Tommy Cooper

That joke was written by Tim Vine, credit where credits due.