House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Ayatollah Buggeri

Gypsies Perform Willy-Ectomy

Daily Wail (where else?):

A gypsy gang chopped off a man's genitals after they discovered he had slept with one of their girlfriends, it has been reported.

Police brought a busy dual carriageway to a standstill today to hunt for a pen!s after he was discovered severely injured at the side of the A-road.

The 40-year-old was discovered in a distressed state on the side of the A66 dual carriageway in Middlesbrough this morning, Cleveland Police have confirmed. It has been reported that the man was seen searching in undergrowth.

A member of staff at Asda close to where the incident happened said he heard the man had suffered the horrendous injury to his groin.

He added: 'A few of the Asda staff have been talking and apparently it was some gypsy men doing it to another guy after they found out he had slept with one of their girlfriends.

'I don't know his name but that seems to be what I have heard.'

Although police would only say that the man had suffered serious injuries and wounds to his groin area, it is understood that his pen!s had been cut off and was missing, prompting officers to close sections of the route in order to search for it.

The road closed some time between 4.20am and 9am and was open again by midday. The police closed east bound carriageway first while they searched, then west bound.

A 22-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of assault in relation to the incident was held in police custody this afternoon, where he was being questioned by officers and was bailed

pending further enquiries.

The injured man, of Southbank, Middlesbrough, was found at 4.50am with serious injuries and was taken to hospital by ambulance, officers said.

Around eight officers were seen combing a grass verge at the side of the road, while tape was used to seal off a section of the carriageway.

Only in Middlesbrough...

[/size]

Only in Middlesbrough...

God help us! Maybe Mr XYY can enlighten us. I have lived far beyond the Wall, and have never seen this behaviour! ;)

I remember an incident in a Glasgow department store where two youths cut off a little boy's pen1s in the gents' loo. So it does happen in my homeland too. :(

Daily Wail (where else?):

[/size]

Only in Middlesbrough...

I've said it before. I've probably said it in a reply to you.

'boro has a crime rate AND the sort of off the scale, nuts type of crimes that you'd only expect in a very large city.

'boro is a town of less than 1m - and rapidly falling.

You want to make a case against social spending and Labour? Visit 'boro.

I remember an incident in a Glasgow department store where two youths cut off a little boy's pen1s in the gents' loo. So it does happen in my homeland too. :(

What for? I went to Glasgow, just once! It is as friendly as Manchester! :blink:

Right. That's the last time I go into a Department store. ;)

Aye, stop shoppin mon, Nurbody wants to a be a Yur-nock! That's a word for a "blurk wit no nadgers"! :blink:

When I hear of stories like that I can see the appeal of the Islamic concept of an eye for an eye.

A well-fed period in prison isn't going to deter gypsies from anything, it won't deter anyone whose life has been hard from the beginning.

It's not really a very fair idea , but in some ways prison needs to be harder for people who have had harder lives.

Guest eight

Wtf is it with Middleborough?

It seems the Crown Court is never out of the news.

It's not just there; these types with their rank criminality are slowly assimilating the whole of the laughably named "Tees Valley". Don't expect any restitution in this case either; the Police here are bought and paid for.

When I hear of stories like that I can see the appeal of the Islamic concept of an eye for an eye.

:huh:

It's a Jew thing too

God help us! Maybe Mr XYY can enlighten us. I have lived far beyond the Wall, and have never seen this behaviour! ;)

I'm saying nowt Pinny - Mrs XYY has promised I will suffer a similar fate should she ever catch anyone tootling on my pink oboe...! :(

Middlesbrough really is shite though - probably the only place on Earth where smokers are likely to outlive non-smokers...

XYY

I'm saying nowt Pinny - Mrs XYY has promised I will suffer a similar fate should she ever catch anyone tootling on my pink oboe...! :(

Middlesbrough really is shite though - probably the only place on Earth where smokers are likely to outlive non-smokers...

XYY

Never date a woman you don't fear! Never cheat on somebody, especially if they are from Gateshead! ;)

Right. That's the last time I go into a Department store. ;)

Good Glad to hear it. By the way what did you do with his Peni5 afterwards?

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/parental/mutilate.asp

In the 1970s we didn't have the internet for fact checking, so its quite possible it was in the papers, but still false.

Also betteridges law applies to that Daily Wail headline:

"Did gypsies cut off man's *****"

Probably No

None of the other newspapers are reporting that so its almost certainly BS.

Some cases like this are self harm caused by mental health issues or some serious mind bending drugs, but we don't know and neither do the Daily Mail.