House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrPin

Mr Pin Fancies Getting A Newer Motorbike!

I like motorbikes, and I'm well past 30! Is this wise? :unsure:

I know I'll get some great answers! :blink:

Have a look at the Yamaha MT07.

It`s a world beater at 5,200.

If you can balance on one leg with your eyes closed for more than 5 seconds you can do it.

I'll bet that's good! I've had some Yamaha pianos, and guitars, and they never failed to please! :blink:

You like V8's if I remember rightly.

Get a test ride on a CROSS PLANE R1 with a decent set of cans on it.

Thank me later. I could listen to those things all day.

Not the same company, though they use the same symbols.

Yeh! Three tuning forks! Their outboard motors are good too! I believe they are the same company! :blink:

Post pictures. :)

You wouldn't get Kylie on me current bum-pad! I'm hoping to buy a vehicle which would suit a more lady-shape! :blink:

http://www.visordown.com/road-tests-first-rides/first-ride-yamaha-mt-07-review/24494.html

....btw, how much money can you spend? :blink:

I`m prepared to be proven wrong on Yamaha Motor being a different company to Yamaha pretty good musical instruments though...

A really good motorbike, can be had for not much now! :o

I hope all this doesn't mean that the caddy is going! ohmy.gif

I finished with bikes when I was about 48. It's only very rarely since then, that I see one and think........mmmm, I wonder if I should get another one.

I hope all this doesn't mean that the caddy is going! ohmy.gif

I finished with bikes when I was about 48. It's only very rarely since then, that I see one and think........mmmm, I wonder if I should get another one.

Friend of mine was still riding in his 70s - although by then it was a trike with a special adaption to fit a wheelchair after a bad crash in his 40s!

You like V8's if I remember rightly.

Get a test ride on a CROSS PLANE R1 with a decent set of cans on it.

Thank me later. I could listen to those things all day.

Hear the music! :blink:

It's just a "blokey"thing!

I have had nothing but V8 cars for over ten years! Also I do have a motorbike! :o

I'm riding a lowly 650 twin at the moment but it's far more fun than the zx12r I had before. That was just too much for the road!

Got my eye on a Ducati Multistrada at the moment or maybe a Yam TDM if funds remain tight. My days of crippling myself on race-reps are over.

If you can afford a new motorbike Mr Pin and you would enjoy it then go for it. Age doesn't matter. I'm female 56 and never had a motorbike but used to go on the back of the local lads bikes in my youth. The days before wearing a helmet was compulsory. Loved it!

I would buy one now if I could for fun :)

Now is a great time to buy. Last month I bought a 2008 Kawasaki er6n. 1 owner, 15000miles, fsh, heated grips and sat nav. £1650. Very happy with it.

If you can afford a new motorbike Mr Pin and you would enjoy it then go for it. Age doesn't matter. I'm female 56 and never had a motorbike but used to go on the back of the local lads bikes in my youth. The days before wearing a helmet was compulsory. Loved it!

I would buy one now if I could for fun :)

You should put the boys on the back! For they have failed to be "men", and you should not take me seriously! ;):blink:

I'm riding a lowly 650 twin at the moment but it's far more fun than the zx12r I had before. That was just too much for the road!

Got my eye on a Ducati Multistrada at the moment or maybe a Yam TDM if funds remain tight. My days of crippling myself on race-reps are over.

I'll bet that's a Honda SV! A ducati Monster would be very nice! :blink:

Hum....what can you recommend? (and I`d prefer something you lean forward on or sit up straight on)

I sit straight up, like the "terminator!. My back is buggered! :blink: