House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Female Teaching Assistant, 28, Jailed For Two Years For Xes With 'besotted' 15-Year-Old Pupil

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2578477/Female-teaching-assistant-28-jailed-two-years-sex-besotted-teenage-pupil-special-needs.html

A teaching assistant who had sex with a 'besotted' 15-year-old pupil has been jailed for two years.

Delta Ferneyhough corrupted the teenager 'with some vigour' by exchanging sexual messages, videos and photos with him, culminating in an illicit meeting at her home in Cleethorpes, Grimsby.

The 28-year-old was discovered when the mother of the boy found a text from Ferneyhough which said 'Hi gorgeous'.

Confronted by his mother with the evidence, he confessed he and his teaching assistant had sex.

The boy's mother threatened to report Ferneyhough to the school where she worked, which cannot be named for legal reasons, unless she resigned her post.

Ferneyhough would not resign, and once alerted the school told police and suspended her from her duties. She was later sacked.

article-2578477-1C31A88800000578-984_306x620.jpg

Another one!

Is the country flooded with female teachers chasing boys?

Its very simple - although not what people want to hear.

When it comes to sex most men are total sluts - and contrary to what we are told - most women are too.

However women don't want to be known as sluts - so they have historically kept these things to themselves. Whereas blokes will happily tell a stranger down the local boozer.

However these days - with mobile phones and Facebook etc - a lot of the secrets of yesteryear - are now coming to light - with evidence to boot.

Women have always been into this stuff - just like men have - we are just finding out about it.

In conclusion - most people are sluts :D

hmm .... wonder why she didn't resign when given the chance.

That wouldn't have ruled out prosecution, and would likely have looked like an admission of guilt.

Women have always been into this stuff - just like men have - we are just finding out about it.

When I was at school--which was quite a long time ago, now--one of the teaching assistants, the blonde we all fancied, was caught shagging one of the boys in my year. But, at that time, it was hushed up so well that we didn't even hear about it until a couple of years later. Though we did wonder why she just seemed to disappear one day...

When I was at school--which was quite a long time ago, now--one of the teaching assistants, the blonde we all fancied, was caught shagging one of the boys in my year. But, at that time, it was hushed up so well that we didn't even hear about it until a couple of years later. Though we did wonder why she just seemed to disappear one day...

Look, more Savil evidence,....they even had him posing as a woman....disgusted of Colchester

Two years' prison is wildly over the top; she's already lost her career.

It's naughty but I'm sure the young lad liked it. He was hardly "abused"!

And if a 28 year old man shagged a 15 year old girl...?

Who want to be in his shoes

Article about Graham Rix

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/profiles/graham-rix-no-one-will-give-me-a-job-8527882.html

He knobbed a girl he believed to be over 16, but was actually 15...Went to prison, but he's finding it hard to get employment..luckily he'll have a stash behind him, which means he can volunteer...most people wont have this..

Interesting to see if a woman in similar situation would be in the same scenario...is there difference in pleading ignorance or they willingly shag someone who's underage? Seems not in the eyes of the law..

I have a similar story, but she was caught being fingered by two boys on a school trip..... Nothing was ever done about it.

Article about Graham Rix

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/profiles/graham-rix-no-one-will-give-me-a-job-8527882.html

He knobbed a girl he believed to be over 16, but was actually 15...Went to prison, but he's finding it hard to get employment..luckily he'll have a stash behind him, which means he can volunteer...most people wont have this..

Interesting to see if a woman in similar situation would be in the same scenario...is there difference in pleading ignorance or they willingly shag someone who's underage? Seems not in the eyes of the law..

I heard at the time that Graham Rix took the rap in order to stop it coming to court that several players had also had sex with the 15yo as losing those players would have crippled the club.

Rix was well paid for this and guaranteed a job on his release.

Ok...is this the time to mention somone I knew who once discreetly 'brought herself off' on a bus watching a group of schoolboys. Primary school teacher.

P

She told you that?

Ok...is this the time to mention somone I knew who once discreetly 'brought herself off' on a bus watching a group of schoolboys. Primary school teacher.

P

How old was she? Were they pupils in her school? Her year? Her class?

P

That occasionally gets in the papers accompanied with a fine, not I think because it is a bloke but usually because it is a drunk mental bloke. The last I read of was actually doing a running commentary.

Back in the day the bus driver would have slammed on the brakes, dragged him out and hit him. No need for all this courts business; people are too reluctant to take any repsonsibility these days because of teh consequence of they do. In that event the bus driver would probably lose his job rather than be bought several pints.

Discreet is the key thing there.

Women can't be filthy paedos according to the multitude of stories we've had like this recently because it's all just a big laugh apparently.

I recall a female colleague getting annoyed with men who went to Thailand for sex tourism. 'Women would never do that,' she said.

'No,' I replied,' they go to Egypt instead.' She was genuinely shocked when she found out about that.

Same at my school, although she was a teacher, not just an assistant. I only got the full story about five years after I left school when I met one of the teachers by chance in a pub.

I recall a female colleague getting annoyed with men who went to Thailand for sex tourism. 'Women would never do that,' she said.

'No,' I replied,' they go to Egypt instead.' She was genuinely shocked when she found out about that.

I dare you to go on mumsnet and say that it's the exact same thing :P