House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JPJPJP

I Am Sure The Words I Want To Use Do Exist

Can we have a separate Daily Mail thread, tucked away at the bottom of the page so nobody ever visits it?

Sometimes I click on threads like this, not realising my retinas are about to be blasted by beams of unbelievable bullshi t.

They look like life size plastic dummies.

Handy for that "car share" lane? :blink:

They look like life size plastic dummies.

They don't look life-size to me. The photographer should've put something into the shot--like a 50p coin on its edge--to give a sense of scale.

But the one on the right is still taller and has bigger tits.

It might be worth bearing in mind there's also a linked article about men having beard transplants.

These sort of things confuse me. In the Myers-Briggs personality thing I have a high "J" (Judging) score.

But then sometimes I just look at things, can make no sense of them, wonder what people are doing with their lives, and wish them luck anyway.

I suspect the Daily Mail likes to put a lot of people "up to be judged" and I shall side-step that trap.