House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
macbeth79

The Gentleperson's Guide To Forum Spies

http://cryptome.org/...forum-spies.htm

COINTELPRO Techniques for dilution, misdirection and control of a internet forum..<br style="font-family: Times; font-size: medium;"><br style="font-family: Times; font-size: medium;">There are several techniques for the control and manipulation of a internet forum no matter what, or who is on it. We will go over each technique and demonstrate that only a minimal number of operatives can be used to eventually and effectively gain a control of a 'uncontrolled forum.'

Edited by macbeth79

http://cryptome.org/...forum-spies.htm

COINTELPRO Techniques for dilution, misdirection and control of a internet forum..<br style="font-family: Times; font-size: medium;"><br style="font-family: Times; font-size: medium;">There are several techniques for the control and manipulation of a internet forum no matter what, or who is on it. We will go over each technique and demonstrate that only a minimal number of operatives can be used to eventually and effectively gain a control of a 'uncontrolled forum.'

Why is this in the trolls sub-forum? ****** you NSA, I'm going to wait outside the Cheltenham arm of your alliance and piss on the departing vehicles. The morale will be so low (as they undoubtedly will be the members of the 'middle class' classifying 'Come Dine with Me' as an aspirational focal point for cultural integrity) that they will start questioning why some people are against the progression of ever increasing costs. 'My car has been repainted in anti-piss paint. It cost me #@#= pounds and now we are completely immune to any cost increases. We even used the anti-piss paint on our bunch of bananas and numerous loaves of bread. So therefore our accumulated wealth has increased significantly. I might even start buying bread in bulk and reselling it at profit for the peasants that hang out of Lidl'