House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

corevalue

Weather Forecast

Anyone know of a decent weather forecast website? I used to use yahoo weather 10 day forecast, but now it wants me to sign up and accept tracking cookies to target advertising at me. I find the BBC useless, and the met office, well, not entirely accurate.

I thought that yahoo weather has done that from the outset..?....the background photos are from your locality , change when you change position .....dunno ?

Anyone know of a decent weather forecast website? I used to use yahoo weather 10 day forecast, but now it wants me to sign up and accept tracking cookies to target advertising at me. I find the BBC useless, and the met office, well, not entirely accurate.

Depends what you want and how far ahead, given the usual caveats about long term reliability

On the day, I find the BBC weather remarkably accurate to the hour almost. A few days ahead is accurate too, but obviously not to the hour.

Intellicast is pretty good as well

Those two are my 'go to' sites for leisure use.

Www.yr.no