House Price Crash Forum

As Most Men Who Travel Know - Uk Women Are The Fattest In Europe

swissy_fit

HOLA441
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

I live in Hungary and can't recall seeing that many obese men. There are quite a lot of barrel shaped middle aged men with big moustaches - sort of 'Big Daddy' types - and I suppose this tips over into obesity if they drink too much or don't exercise enough.

The women here though....seriously....it's unbelievable. An average Hungarian girl has the looks and figure of a 9 or 10 rated English girl and a 9 or 10 rated Hungarian girl is simply off the scale. They also dress quite well in a chic way from cheap shops despite not having much money. They're also, in general, much better educated and cultured than British women and don't have so many pseudo-feminist hang ups (I think that comes from the Soviet culture where women were expected to muck in with men in everything).

My wife (who's Hungarian) said she finds that Hungarian men are 'either like animals or like boys' but that she found me attractive because I was 'something inbetween' :lol::blink::lol:

To be fair to the men, even as a heterosexual man I do notice quite a lot of good looking young Hungarian men, but by 30 or so they tend to put on a lot of weight, grow moustaches and start wearing those beige waistcoats with loads of pockets in them.

When I come back to the UK or watch British TV I can't believe how fat, dull, drab and frumpy most British women look - and yet at the same time they think they're the dog's ******!

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

Full marks to her for being able to do cartwheels while in that shape, but I still agree with her own assessment of her body.

It is an interesting female thing isn't it - little girls do cart-wheels and some never grow out of it. I don't recall any boy I knew ever doing a cart-wheel. It seems to be mainly a female thing. I wonder why.

HOLA449
HOLA4410

My wife (who's Hungarian) said she finds that Hungarian men are 'either like animals or like boys' but that she found me attractive because I was 'something inbetween' :lol::blink::lol:

To be fair to the men, even as a heterosexual man I do notice quite a lot of good looking young Hungarian men, but by 30 or so they tend to put on a lot of weight, grow moustaches and start wearing those beige waistcoats with loads of pockets in them.

That made me laugh out loud. I loved how you felt the need to empahsise your hetrosexuality after mentioning your wife's comment :lol:

Hungarian women are gorgeous looking. One of the tech companies I worked for a group of us blokes would keep a top 10 list of the most gorgeous women in Europe and often the Hungarians would come out on top. Dutch were always up there also.

HOLA4411

Hungarian women are gorgeous looking. One of the tech companies I worked for a group of us blokes would keep a top 10 list of the most gorgeous women in Europe and often the Hungarians would come out on top. Dutch were always up there also.

Russians must be almost top of that list (yes, Russia is in Europe).

HOLA4412
HOLA4413

Russians must be almost top of that list (yes, Russia is in Europe).

Hungarians, Ukrainians, Czechs and Russians were topping the list with usually only the Dutch ladies in the top 5 from the Western nations. Interestingly, Swedish girls often did not feature in the top 10 at all.

It wasn't just looks but also personality/femminity.

Sadly, when such women come and live in the UK they can often, rapidly, take on all the bad aspects of many British women in terms of weight and also attitude.

At the end of the day we are all individuals and there are wonderful people in all nations.

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418

I have been to Poland a fair few times. Saw almost no fat burds. However i have seen quite a few over here.

As already said - i think many just slip into our lazy way of life. Our nation is just full of excuses. I have no time, fresh food is too expensive - all total bull shit.

I have a real issue with the normalisation of fat people here. Advert on tv for 'plus size' clothes. The complaints of having fit healthy people being paraded on the front of magazines. What's wrong with having that to aspire to instead of a pic of a fattie ?

I am against the doctoring of pics though - that's not right or real.

I swam 1.3k today and did a 7k hill run. I love food, just had 3 scoops of serious calories of ice cream at the pics - and drink far too many beers.

I have a 6 pack - go figure. :D

HOLA4419

I have been to Poland a fair few times. Saw almost no fat burds. However i have seen quite a few over here.

As already said - i think many just slip into our lazy way of life. Our nation is just full of excuses. I have no time, fresh food is too expensive - all total bull shit.

I have a real issue with the normalisation of fat people here. Advert on tv for 'plus size' clothes. The complaints of having fit healthy people being paraded on the front of magazines. What's wrong with having that to aspire to instead of a pic of a fattie ?

I swam 1.3k today and did a 7k hill run. I love food, just had 3 scoops of serious calories of ice cream at the pics - and drink far too many beers.

The fittest bloke I know dropped dead from a heart attack in his early forties.

You only get so many heartbeats. Don't use them up too quickly with excessive amounts of exercise.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421

You got a job yet?

HOLA4422

The fittest bloke I know dropped dead from a heart attack in his early forties.

You only get so many heartbeats. Don't use them up too quickly with excessive amounts of exercise.

Indeed - who knows what will happen. I don't think number of beats is my issue though due to my very low resting heart beat.

If my calculations are correct - in a single year when not exercising - i take about 18 MILLION less heart beats less than the average person. I am sure that more than makes up for my exertions. :D

And yes i am starting work again next week :(

If you can't beat em - join em. And i am not going to be an EA - its the other ones.

HOLA4423

Hungarians, Ukrainians, Czechs and Russians were topping the list with usually only the Dutch ladies in the top 5 from the Western nations. Interestingly, Swedish girls often did not feature in the top 10 at all.

It wasn't just looks but also personality/femminity.

Sadly, when such women come and live in the UK they can often, rapidly, take on all the bad aspects of many British women in terms of weight and also attitude.

At the end of the day we are all individuals and there are wonderful people in all nations.

Quite true. One NZ chap I knew often remarked on the Heathrow fat injection i.e. how previously fit looking NZ & Oz girls would mysteriously pack on the pounds almost as soon as they arrived in the UK.

There is also the near cliche of the "Google stone" that all new employees acquire then work assiduously to lose.

Indeed - who knows what will happen. I don't think number of beats is my issue though due to my very low resting heart beat.

If my calculations are correct - in a single year when not exercising - i take about 18 MILLION less heart beats less than the average person. I am sure that more than makes up for my exertions. :D

I have a fairly low resting heart rate too. In the mid 40s (although it has been lower than that when I was younger). You still have to be careful not to overstress your heart when exercising - but yes, fewer beats overall means it gets spend more time resting too.

HOLA4424

I was in Budapest for a few days last month; I couldn't believe my eyes - surrounded by stunning women. Slim and feminine. Over in the UK (and especially in the more impoverished parts), these women would have been in the top 5% in terms of attractiveness I'd say.

What's interesting is the knock on effect this has on the sexual marketplace. Slim women are such a rarity that they are put on a pedestal, have scores of guys chasing them, and it's very hard to find a slim single woman who isn't a total bitch and/or doesn't have princess levels of entitlement.

As we go up the BMI scale; what is classed as 'average' on dating sites is really 'fat'. And what is classed as 'a few extra pounds/bbw' is actually levels or morbid obesity where I can't see how such people actually have sex. I honestly can't see how they physically do it. Nor do I want to for that matter.

But I've known several girls who were seriously overweight, and had pretty rotten personalities, and they were never short of a bit of action. Blokes will shag anything it seems. Plus a bloke would be shamed for telling a girl she was too fat or needed to lose weight, even though it's in her best interest to lose the weight anyway.

I see loads of skinny or even in-shape blokes with fat girlfriends. Rarely/never see fit girls with fat blokes.

HOLA4425

Archived