House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

southmartin

Mse Contact

Does anyone have direct contact details for an MSE reporter? I've checked their site and they only have generic addresses or forms.

I want to let them know about a new service that I think is right on their USP, but never sure if emails to nondescript addresses actually arrive

PM if you are reading this at MSE towers :-) or if you have a contact but want to know more before you share the infoThanks

Does anyone have direct contact details for an MSE reporter? I've checked their site and they only have generic addresses or forms.

I want to let them know about a new service that I think is right on their USP, but never sure if emails to nondescript addresses actually arrive

PM if you are reading this at MSE towers :-) or if you have a contact but want to know more before you share the infoThanks

MoneySavingExpert.com, 19-22 Rathbone Place, London, W1T 1HY

020 7348 9134

I presume you found that information though, and decided you don't want to approach them in that way

020 7348 9134

I presume you found that information though, and decided you don't want to approach them in that way

Yes, go that (and thanks for looking anyway) . I just thought if I had an email contact I could send them the data to reflect upon, rather than try to get through from a switchboard...

Cheers though

Yes, go that (and thanks for looking anyway) . I just thought if I had an email contact I could send them the data to reflect upon, rather than try to get through from a switchboard...

Cheers though

My strategy in these situations is to ring the switchboard and ask for who to speak to on a certain topic, and then ask for an e-mail address if they will give one out. If they won't give out the e-mail address for 'confidentiality', you will have 'come away' with the person's name and a bit of a Google will turn up their e-mail address. I'd then send the e-mail.

I'd then follow up the e-mail with a phone call a couple of days later. Be prepared that they won't have read the e-mail you sent. This phone call is to draw their attention to the e-mail. Say you will ring back in a couple of days.

You can then ring back in a couple of days to see if they are interested. You'll either get an answer or realise it's time to give up.

People get 100s of e-mails a day - I do - most get overlooked - e-mail is pretty ineffective for cold calls.

Apologies if you 'get' all that.

020 7348 9134

They'd save loads of money if they relocated their Central London office to somewhere cheaper.laugh.gif

My strategy in these situations is to ring the switchboard and ask for who to speak to on a certain topic, and then ask for an e-mail address if they will give one out. If they won't give out the e-mail address for 'confidentiality', you will have 'come away' with the person's name and a bit of a Google will turn up their e-mail address. I'd then send the e-mail.

I'd then follow up the e-mail with a phone call a couple of days later. Be prepared that they won't have read the e-mail you sent. This phone call is to draw their attention to the e-mail. Say you will ring back in a couple of days.

You can then ring back in a couple of days to see if they are interested. You'll either get an answer or realise it's time to give up.

People get 100s of e-mails a day - I do - most get overlooked - e-mail is pretty ineffective for cold calls.

Apologies if you 'get' all that.

Yes, the "apologies if you get all that" is what I knew I should have done.. but having it written out in black & white by someone else really is very useful! - just the kick up the harris that I needed!

So I rang them and did just what you said, and spoke to a very nice lady who's going to look into it for me. I got her direct email (without any trouble) and have sent a follow up email

Thanks again for giving me the motivation!

Yes, the "apologies if you get all that" is what I knew I should have done.. but having it written out in black & white by someone else really is very useful! - just the kick up the harris that I needed!

So I rang them and did just what you said, and spoke to a very nice lady who's going to look into it for me. I got her direct email (without any trouble) and have sent a follow up email

Thanks again for giving me the motivation!

Good luck