House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JPJPJP

Would You Buy A Used Car Off This Man?

The scandal really is that BBC, and also in the wider public sector, staff were not forcibly on PAYE. I would have said if most of these people were IT contractors they would have fallen foul of IR35. They are clearly neither self-employed, in the traditional sense, or a business. Very much a one rule and all that, I'd say.

The scandal really is that BBC, and also in the wider public sector, staff were not forcibly on PAYE. I would have said if most of these people were IT contractors they would have fallen foul of IR35. They are clearly neither self-employed, in the traditional sense, or a business. Very much a one rule and all that, I'd say.

Absolutely! :o

can anyone explain how the scheme worked, details seem thin on the ground.

i can read that previous losses were offset against current income, and I think the loses comes from loans taken out up to the level of tax they wish to offset. What i don't get is the where the gain is, a loss being a loss and all that? Does the loan come from another company he controls?

£700,000 p.a. working for the state.

Staggering.

A job of supreme national Importance! :blink:

Never mind used cars, I wouldn't even listen to a radio programme with him in it. Horrible man - famous only for being thoroughly rude and obnoxious.

Funny you should say that....

£700,000 p.a. working for the state.

Staggering.

Keeping the masses quiet is cheap as chips, I'd say..... We only need to look at the Ukraine.

Yes I'd buy a used car off him. And then use it to drive him to the airport so he can get on the next flight to f***ing Damascus, the talentless ****.