House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AvidFan

Proof Of Us Citizen Brainwashing

Basically, watch the first video. It's the sign-off for US television stations throughout the 1960s in America.

You get about 1 minute 22 seconds of national anthem, then they slow it down and show you what's really going on.

There are 3 or 4 instances of this video on Youtube - the second one is a different take where they list all the information.

I'd be interested to know if anyone is shocked by this...

If that is genuine then it's genuinely highly disturbing... :unsure:

I thought someone would like it :blink:

Looks real to me.

The only thing that I'd question is the bit where the hidden message says "BUY ULTRA BUY NAOMI". Why would you mention classified mind-control programmes by name?

Some seriously evil shit but it has to be a hoax surely.

Dunno. There are several different recordings of it on Youtube. The US were into their mind control in the 60s.

Some seriously evil shit but it has to be a hoax surely.

Hmm, I'm thinking probably hoax. Once you've seen it once you can then read most of them if your eyes follow the text as it rolls across the screen, even at full speed. Surely someone would have noticed this at some point and then it would have been game over. Comments on youtube seem to conflict, one person says that he watched this exactly as it is here back in the 60s, another says that he remembers the anthem sign-off, but there were never any subtitles. I somehow think that there would have been subtitles, simply because it's more visually appealing, but who knows...?

I kind of hope it's a hoax.

There's no corroboration. The original uploader is anonymous. The language used is straight out of They Live.

The references to covert projects MKULTRA & MKNAOMI are particularly OTT, and pointless, in the context of subliminal messages allegedly broadcast to the US population.

I'm calling shenanigans on this one.

It would explain a highly religious country with a propensity to consume the world though, wouldn't it?

It's worth remembering that the US was originally populated by religious dissenters, leaving Europe in search of freedom of expression and worship. The US has been the way it is long before television and corporatised media.

I'm calling shenanigans on this one.

Aw, really? :( I'd love this to be true. But you're right, why would they mention ULTRA and NAOMI by name if they were classified programmes?

Still - 3 or 4 instances and different recordings on Youtube. Very subtle effect though not blatant at all. I'm probably down on the side of this being genuine.

Aw, really? :( I'd love this to be true. But you're right, why would they mention ULTRA and NAOMI by name if they were classified programmes?

Still - 3 or 4 instances and different recordings on Youtube. Very subtle effect though not blatant at all. I'm probably down on the side of this being genuine.

fwiw I don't flat-out discount the use of subliminals. I'm just far from convinced about this one.

I see what you did there. ;)

NIce point dovetailing neatly with the avatar.

Is that fellow in the snazzy hat some kind of leprechaun?!

There's a tie-in with my previous one as well...

That film has completely passed me by, but judging by this review on Rottentomatoes I think it's one I'll enjoy...

It's a little bit V and a little bit Lethal Weapon. A little bit "1984" and a little bit Rambo. It's got sledgehammer political satire, humor, goofiness and little bit of Wrestlemania thrown in to boot.

:D

didnt work because people would be in the kitchen when this came on.

At school, we pledged allegiance to the flag every morning....there was one in every classroom.

That film has completely passed me by, but judging by this review on Rottentomatoes I think it's one I'll enjoy...

Bring the family.

That's a fair summary btw. Though some corners of the Internet view it more as a documentary than an artistic piece.

Parasitic aliens living amongst us in human form, mind control rays beamed in from off-planet, human slaves conditioned by a world filled with subliminals, heck, David Icke's managed to spin an entire career off the back of it.

didnt work because people would be in the kitchen when this came on.

At school, we pledged allegiance to the flag every morning....there was one in every classroom.

Quite.

You don't need to go hunting for dubious subliminals to find the brainwashing! They do it openly in every classroom every morning. OTOH, I suppose indoctrination of civic conformity is the primary function of all state schools. Our, indeed, all states.

Its a nice try ....but the reality was far worse

Using troops to test the resilience of the body to radiation exposure , lsd and mustard gas , mustard gas testing also done on 7th day adventists who refuse to fight.

Syphilis testing on black men ,not being told they had been given it and treating withheld to see the extreme results

Pellagra elimination of the black population after cure known

Malaria experimentation without consent on prisoners

Population tests on bacterial dispersal weaponry , New York underground etc...

Hispanic and black babies used to test unlicenced experimental measles vaccine's

Etc

Behavioural manipulation by subliminal messaging seems fairly benign in comparison , even if the OP is somewhat err.... manipulated...its probably been tested on US popoulation anyway...!

Were? Perhaps you have been manipulated into thinking so?

No no, I was just quite taken with the video as proof of something going on in the 60s. I just haven't found any interesting examples of it going on today.

No no, I was just quite taken with the video as proof of something going on in the 60s. I just haven't found any interesting examples of it going on today.

That would depend on what your definition of 'it' is.

If your definition is tight and refers to momentary display of written messages I doubt that much is going on today, or even went on in the past.

Writing is language and educationally specific and requires more mental 'processing' than images would.

There's also no real need for the fast-cuts. You can hit people with subliminal imagery, and catch them with their mental guard down, for much longer than that, provided they are consciously focusing on something else at the same time.

So, if you widen your definition a bit I would reckon we're up to our necks in subliminals

Actually, given how much of an intrusive PITA and increasingly less subliminal product placement in movies has become, I'd welcome the adoption of fast, barely noticeable cuts. In James Bond films, for instance, it used to be good enough to show a quick flash of an Omega watch on screen. Not good enough any more, oh no...

If any of you might enjoy reading a piece of fiction with subliminals as the main theme, I would highly recommend this early work from Dean Koontz...scared the shite out of me as a teenager...!

NightChills.jpg

XYY