House Price Crash Forum
eric pebble

Something Is Going On.....

Mitch McDeere is a young man with a promising future in FINANCE. About to sit his Bank exam, he is approached by 'The Firm' and made an offer he doesn't refuse. Seduced by the money and gifts showered on him, he is totally oblivious to the more sinister side of his company. Then, two Associates are murdered. The FBI contact him, asking him for information and suddenly his life is ruined. He has a choice - work with the FBI, or stay with the Firm. Either way he will lose his life as he knows it. Mitch figures the only way out is to follow his own plan...

Someone trying to spread fear? Or have people become useless for the great game?

you mean, like a signal to others?

Quoted from your article:

these are not mere random, tragic cases of suicide, but of the methodical silencing of individuals who had the ability to expose financial fraud at the highest levels, and the complicity of certain governmental agencies and individuals who are engaged in the greatest theft of wealth the world has ever seen.

This is spot on, these banksters are being 'suicided' as they know too much. But this only shows the desperation of the 'elites' who are cornered and losing their grip.

I heard this on the Silverdoctors podcast a couple of weeks ago, the one with Jan Skoyles (to be fair she distanced herself from their comments). I know there are serious problems with the financial system, but in this case I think they are "Over egging the pudding".

All of the Blue Chip Insurance and Banking firms that have a bad name must have hundreds of thousands of employees combined (probably well over a million). In those organisation the title AVP and above is probably held by about a third of the staff. I have worked at a place that had people with the title VP at the very bottom of the organisation chart.

Some of the people listed like the JP Morgan I.T. guy definitley would not be anywhere power or have access to important secrets.

To be honest I think making out that people at VP and Director level in a bank are important shows that they may be a little misinformed.

Must admit though I found the Tata guys death a little unusual.

I heard this on the Silverdoctors podcast a couple of weeks ago, the one with Jan Skoyles (to be fair she distanced herself from their comments). I know there are serious problems with the financial system, but in this case I think they are "Over egging the pudding".

All of the Blue Chip Insurance and Banking firms that have a bad name must have hundreds of thousands of employees combined (probably well over a million). In those organisation the title AVP and above is probably held by about a third of the staff. I have worked at a place that had people with the title VP at the very bottom of the organisation chart.

Some of the people listed like the JP Morgan I.T. guy definitley would not be anywhere power or have access to important secrets.

To be honest I think making out that people at VP and Director level in a bank are important shows that they may be a little misinformed.

Must admit though I found the Tata guys death a little unusual.

Really? I work in IT and have unauthorised access to many confidential documents in our business. If it's digital it's accessible.

Really? I work in IT and have unauthorised access to many confidential documents in our business. If it's digital it's accessible.

Stay away from tall buildings

Doesn't the server log who's accessed what? unless you wipe the log...

When you say high places, do you mean at the top of tall buildings?

he's sort of correct.

high places meaning very high up and influential in most governments

...and yes it is going to get very,very much worse.

with respect to PTB wanting to control everything..yes, it's going to get a bit like nazi germany

...when the people have had enough, those formenting such a regime will be mercilessly hunted and exterminated.(no the kids aren't safe either...they will be sterilised and used as slave labour..or purged along with the rest of the puppet masters..if it is deemed suitable that they should be kept alive and serve some purpose.....which frankly after the attempted coup is very doubtful.)

Has the number of similar suicides suddenly increased, or has it been consistent over a longer period of time but is just being more widely reported at the moment?