House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
pad

Rightmove Monitoring Hpc

Could just be coincedence but my moan about Elliots ea Norfolk appears to have been picked up by rightmove, was irritated by them posting ALL their stock on rightmove as new in last 24 hours and having property on the site for months as stc some of which was not only sold but had completed.

original moan 23rd Nov 05

Having gone through rightmove for Norfolk today they have THANKFULLY at last removed Elliots stc's and removed all their old stock from the new on in the last 24 hours.

Again it could just be coincedence - but thanks to the hpc site it appears there may be a way of getting through to rightmove.

Any news on the ' Reduced ' stickers.

:)

Never saw them again. Lets face it, a HPC is not in the interests of a consortium. I think this falls under Noam Chomsky's "deluge of information" (or not) theory somehow or other...

Any news on the ' Reduced ' stickers.

:)

Yes. I asked them about this about 3 weeks ago. They said it was withdrawn due to technical difficulties, and they plan to re-launch in the future. They couldn't give a date when they will bring the feature back.

Personally, I don't think they will bring the feature back at all. It was probably some bright spark programmer, who was showing the top dogs what 'could' be done with the database and what features were possible. That feature was probably then implemented without thinking it though. This probably caused an outcry from EAs etc.. and it was withdrawn within hours!