House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1929crash

Doctor Cleared After Sexual Assault Allegations

A GP has been cleared of sexually assaulting a female patient who lied about being groped after she was left 'irritated' when he refused to treat her stretch marks.

Dr Yaqub Dadhiwala, 30, was accused of touching the woman’s breasts and putting his hands down her knickers while he examined her in his surgery at Abington Medical Centre in Northampton.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2558587/Doctor-cleared-sexually-assaulting-female-patient-lied-groped-wouldnt-treat-stretch-marks.html#ixzz2tEmgy5e8

And no doctor has ever done that.

Big problem IMO, 30 year old bloke has to run his hands over sex bits of fit woman as part of his job.

He cannot, cannot suppress his sex drive to that degree. It really should be a woman doing that.

Similar to holding my balls when I cough, I'll have a bloke please as zero chance of "embarrassment".

But what if you're gay? Minefield.

Big problem IMO, 30 year old bloke has to run his hands over sex bits of fit woman as part of his job.

He cannot, cannot suppress his sex drive to that degree. It really should be a woman doing that.

Similar to holding my balls when I cough, I'll have a bloke please as zero chance of "embarrassment".

But what if you're gay? Minefield.

The only safe answer is chaperones for all intimate examinations, for both sexes and all sexual orientations.

The only safe answer is chaperones for all intimate examinations, for both sexes and all sexual orientations.

Often wondered why this isn't already the case, down to money I suppose. If the claim amounts overreach the staff cost it may happen but until then it's unlikely IMO.

Often wondered why this isn't already the case, down to money I suppose. If the claim amounts overreach the staff cost it may happen but until then it's unlikely IMO.

You can ask for a chaperone any time, but the system depends on people not doing that. And, yes, it's the money.

You can ask for a chaperone any time, but the system depends on people not doing that. And, yes, it's the money.

Wasn't aware that you could ask for a chaperone, very useful info. Thanks.