House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheBlueCat

Mental Burds

Ha ha! Saw that on mumsnet.

No way on this earth would I even kiss that monstrosity as she is now, though after removing all the piercings and having laser surgery on the remaining tattoos then maybe.

I wouldn't, and the bloke was really lucky that it wasn't any part of his skin. :o

What I found most disturbing was that she tracked the package of skin online, to make sure it got there!

It's a shame she cut it off. I'm sure it could have been modified to read "CCC's bitch".

Thank you. I laughed out loud at that.

This female thing of cutting yourself is very disturbing. For decades there was no 'cutting' in the BDSM community, so I have read, but in the past 10 years, since the internet went mainstream, there now seems to be thousands of women 'into cutting' who have invaded BDSM. Personally, I think they are nuts... but then cutting and scarification has often been a tribal rite of passage for thousands of years.

Thank you. I laughed out loud at that.

This female thing of cutting yourself is very disturbing. For decades there was no 'cutting' in the BDSM community, so I have read

:lol:

She reminds me of my best mates girlfriend. She threatens to hurt herself all the time, sometimes others. Probably more mental tan this tattoo bird. At least you can look at that lass and know from appearance she is probably a bit quirky. many conceal their true selves until they win you over.