House Price Crash Forum

The Great Tile Rent Seeking Device!

200p

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443

Are people losing that much stuff ?

In 40 years on this earth I have never once lost my keys, wallet or anything I though was worth not losing.

Although it begs the question, what happens when you can't find your phone? Especially given you are such an idiot you so routinely mislay something you need one of these in the first place.

HOLA444

In 40 years on this earth I have never once lost my keys, wallet or anything I though was worth not losing.

Although it begs the question, what happens when you can't find your phone? Especially given you are such an idiot you so routinely mislay something you need one of these in the first place.

They are now selling phones with an app in....that locates your phone..if you lose that one, they are selling phones with an app in that...

HOLA445
HOLA446

I "lost" my tin with rollies in once.

When I say "lost" I actually mean left in a club on Princess Street. Rang up as soon as the cleaners were in and it wasn't to be found. I did give up smoking not that long after that.

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

Basically it is a small electronic tag that you can attach to anything (or anyone!), and it will tell you where your tag is on your smart phone. Never lose anything again!

BTW the link you posted looks suspiciously like an affiliate link:

thetileapp.com/?utm_source=AdWords&utm_medium=CPC&mkwid=ciezXWYFa&pcrid=31002963774&pkw=&pmt=&pdv=c

Are you trying to make money on HPC by posting a link that you benefit from financially? <_<

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

Archived