House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FedupTeddiBear

Funny Things On Ebay

Endless chester draws and dinning tables. Sad really, I harboured a vain hope that because everyone now uses English so frequently (on the internet) literacy might actually have been improved...

Heard of people making money from poor spellings. Find articles that were not getting much attention due to being misspelt and then re-advertising them properly so they did. Not sure if its true or not. Seems Ebays algorithm can cope with misspellings if you are able to find them.

I needed a new remote lever for my front shocks and a cable stay for my mountain bike. From a retailer the price was £60 so I searched on ebay and managed to get a newish one in excellent condition with all the bits for £20 as the seller had used the incorrect spelling on the item.