House Price Crash Forum
interestrateripoff

The Ukraine Chernobyl Thread

Most Americans know that Obummer is a liar.

And French are liers as well:

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2014/05/02/4880949/russia-demands-security-council.html#.U2QPTlcfMsw

"Russia ... has released bands of thugs on Ukraine ... and is suddenly discovering this mixture might escape its control," French ambassador Gerard Araud said.

Stop peddling your filthy lies Damik. This was started by the West overthrowing the legitimate government of Ukraine in February.

So you are calling Putin a lier??? You are playing with a fire, my friend ...

Ukraine President Viktor Yanukovych has no political future and Russia sheltered him to save his life, says Russian president Putin

Terrible scenes tonight in Odessa. I don't see how Russia can avoid invasion now. This could have all been avoided some weeks ago, with the departure of Yanukovych and elections. Now expect invasion and annexation. The western leaders should hang there heads in shame, also the MSM. Expect an influx to the UK of Eastern Europeans escaping the war, I remember how it was with Yugoslavia in the 90's

Due to all this foreign meddling in Ukraine we will probably see a civil war, a proxy three way battle between the E.U, Russia and the U.S with the poor Ukrainians of both East and West being used as the cannon fodder.

How anybody can deny that the overthrow of the former democratically elected government was aided and abetted by the U.S and E.U, using Far Right foot soldiers as the spearhead is a mystery to me. The evidence is clearly out there.

Yanukovych was a corrupt oligarch who leaned towards Russia, ousted by Western IMF Bankster puppets. Some evil bastards, as yet unproven, were willing to gun down protesters to further an agenda. Both sides of the media are extremely biased. Western propaganda and one side of the story competes with RT and a completely different version of events. You have to watch both sides and assume the worst of everybody involved. There is no doubt in my mind that Putin is meddling just as much as the U.S and within the anti-Kiev ranks are some Russian Far Right nationalists, again being used as pawns by bigger players.

If I hear any British politician even mention involving our troops in this potential bloodbath I'll be inclined to punch them in the face.

Edited by Setantii

Terrible scenes tonight in Odessa. I don't see how Russia can avoid invasion now. This could have all been avoided some weeks ago, with the departure of Yanukovych and elections. Now expect invasion and annexation. The western leaders should hang there heads in shame, also the MSM. Expect an influx to the UK of Eastern Europeans escaping the war, I remember how it was with Yugoslavia in the 90's

Possibly but the pro-ukranian protesters look a fairly feisty lot. I reckon if the Russian invade any areas where there isn't a big pro-russian majority they will have a guerrilla war on their hands, with molotov cocktails raining down on their heads.

Edited by petetong

1938? what happened then?

German occupation of the Sudetenland (part of Czechoslovakia with high % of German speakers) to protect its population. A year later Hitler took the rest of Czech and made Slovakia a puppet state.

German occupation of the Sudetenland (part of Czechoslovakia with high % of German speakers) to protect its population. A year later Hitler took the rest of Czech and made Slovakia a puppet state.

A puppet state? You mean, like Ukraine is acting as a puppet of the US/IMF/EU?

I note that 38 dead and 200 pro-Russians injured in Odessa at the hands of Kiev thugs, while dozens of dead and injured pro-Russians in eastern Ukraine.

I note that 38 dead and 200 pro-Russians injured in Odessa at the hands of Kiev thugs, while dozens of dead and injured pro-Russians in eastern Ukraine.

I made no reference whatsoever to current events. I was simply advising General Belgrano as to the outcome of Germany's initial occupation of the Sudetenland in response to his question

Possibly but the pro-ukranian protesters look a fairly feisty lot. I reckon if the Russian invade any areas where there isn't a big pro-russian majority they will have a guerrilla war on their hands, with molotov cocktails raining down on their heads.

thats fine where brown people live though...like in Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, Iraq...etc etc.

The issue here is that unlike where the brown people are being bombed, these white people have the means to fight back with proper kit from the off.

RT call them Bottle Bombs. I wondered if that was because Molotov was a Russian minister and petrol bombs a symbol of Russian defeat by the Finns.

Due to all this foreign meddling in Ukraine we will probably see a civil war, a proxy three way battle between the E.U, Russia and the U.S with the poor Ukrainians of both East and West being used as the cannon fodder.

How anybody can deny that the overthrow of the former democratically elected government was aided and abetted by the U.S and E.U, using Far Right foot soldiers as the spearhead is a mystery to me. The evidence is clearly out there.

Yanukovych was a corrupt oligarch who leaned towards Russia, ousted by Western IMF Bankster puppets. Some evil bastards, as yet unproven, were willing to gun down protesters to further an agenda. Both sides of the media are extremely biased. Western propaganda and one side of the story competes with RT and a completely different version of events. You have to watch both sides and assume the worst of everybody involved. There is no doubt in my mind that Putin is meddling just as much as the U.S and within the anti-Kiev ranks are some Russian Far Right nationalists, again being used as pawns by bigger players.

If I hear any British politician even mention involving our troops in this potential bloodbath I'll be inclined to punch them in the face.

This is exactly my position also. You get the feeling that this is somebody else's war, powerful people with their own agendas. The rest of us are pawns to be sacrificed. I don't think I've ever seen a better illustration of how politicians and powerful business people are far from being normal human beings and believe that they have some kind of objective importance, of a higher class as it were. They genuinely don't give a toss about us.

I believe that it won't be so long until we don't have any troops. It might already have been mentioned in this long thread that in the debates with Clegg, Farage brought up that the EU were planning to have their own military. Clegg glossed over this and wouldn't really answer the point in his usual weasly way.

It seems to me that this is the logical outcome with the way that the EU is going. We will have a military under the control of Europe and will not be allowed to defend our own country and our interests off our own backs.

The situation in the Ukarine looks like a perfect patsy to start the militarisation of the EU and it doesn't take much of a further leap of imagination to forsee that those troops would be used against any faction within the EU that stood against it.

Edited by Solitaire

I am sure that French are behind it. They want to invade Odessa today and nuke Moscow tomorrow. 100% guaranteed:

The Western response to Russia’s complaint was scornful: The French ambassador intoned that: “Russia…has released bands of thugs on Ukraine…and is suddenly discovering this mixture might escape its control.” The British Ambassador retorted that “Russia’s synthetic indignation convinces no one,” and U.S. Ambassador Samantha Power said Russia was “trying to insult the intelligence of the world community” by calling another urgent council meeting.

Leaving for now the "1929crash" fantasy world of Cameron invading Siberia:

http://en.itar-tass.com/world/730312

Fifteen Russians and five residents of the self-proclaimed Transnistria have died in a fire in the Trade Unions House in Odessa

It is common for dictators to turn to a war (e.g. Argentina) when the opposition is growing and economy (owned by a small inner circle) is tanking ...

Based on the Odessa demographics and size it can easily turn to 10k+ dead pretty soon:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odessa#Demographics

Ukrainians make up a majority (62 percent) of Odessa's inhabitants, and there is also a large and well established ethnic Russian minority (29 percent)

Possibly but the pro-ukranian protesters out of uniform Russian troops look a fairly feisty lot............

Corrected for you.

I am sure that French are behind it. They want to invade Odessa today and nuke Moscow tomorrow. 100% guaranteed:

The Western response to Russia’s complaint was scornful: The French ambassador intoned that: “Russia…has released bands of thugs on Ukraine…and is suddenly discovering this mixture might escape its control.” The British Ambassador retorted that “Russia’s synthetic indignation convinces no one,” and U.S. Ambassador Samantha Power said Russia was “trying to insult the intelligence of the world community” by calling another urgent council meeting.

Leaving for now the "1929crash" fantasy world of Cameron invading Siberia:

http://en.itar-tass.com/world/730312

Fifteen Russians and five residents of the self-proclaimed Transnistria have died in a fire in the Trade Unions House in Odessa

I rely on facts - the IMF told Kiev Thursday that it would only get its loan if it reasserted control over south and east Ukraine.It could only do that by force and bloodshed. The IMF now has its blood as delivered by the Kiev puppets.

Not corrected, merely demented.

I feel sorry for you. The whole world is full of Fascists, who do not understand your admiration to Putin, The Great ....

Edited by Damik

I rely on facts - the IMF told Kiev Thursday that it would only get its loan if it reasserted control over south and east Ukraine.It could only do that by force and bloodshed. The IMF now has its blood as delivered by the Kiev puppets.

Indeed, the French enslaved IMF. As per my previous post. The French bastardos ... ????

Putin is getting more and more "popular" in EU every day as we speak:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/jackson-diehl-ukraines-wake-up-call-for-nato/2014/04/27/1cb65dbe-ce03-11e3-937f-d3026234b51c_story.html

For years leaders of this Baltic state were an irritant at NATO meetings, insisting to eye-rolling ambassadors from Western Europe that Vladimir Putin’s Russia was a revanchist power bent on destabilizing and dominating its neighbors. Now they voice grim satisfaction that what was once dismissed as paranoia has become the West’s conventional wisdom.

How to stop this very 21st-century model of aggression, with its mix of propaganda, cyberattacks, special forces and troops massed on the border? The Estonians say they’ve learned some lessons from Ukraine and from their own history. The first is: Don’t hesitate to fight back. “If the first green man appears in Narva, the government knows exactly how to respond,” Maj. Gen. Riho Terras told the Lennart Meri security conference. “You have to shoot the first green man, and the second will not come.”

Edited by Damik

I feel sorry for you. The whole world is full of Fascists, who do not understand your admiration to Putin, The Great ....

Damik.. your arguments would be a lot stronger if you based them in fact instead of constantly calling everyone who disagrees with you a Putin fetisher.

Damik.. your arguments would be a lot stronger if you based them in fact instead of constantly calling everyone who disagrees with you a Putin fetisher.

Do not call people Fascists for no reason and perhaps they will respect you more ...