House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crashmonitor

Family Dog Eats 80K Aston Martin

http://companycheck.co.uk/director/910489301

Director Overview

Royston Grimstead holds 4 current appointment, has resigned from 1 companies and held appointments at 0 dissolved companies. Royston began their first appointment at the age of 33 and their longest current appointment spans 8 years and 9 months at R & J CONSTRUCTION (SOUTH WEST) LIMITED.

The combined cash at bank value for all businesses where Royston holds a current appointment equals £20,858, with a combined assets value of £430,250 and liabilities of £200,745. Roles associated with Royston Grimstead within the recorded businesses include: Director, Company Secretary

Studying the picture the front tyre looks flat and there is heavy corrosion on the front brake disc, suggesting the car has been sat for a while, wonder if its SORN'd?

Also, the arches on an Aston are Fibreglass?! :lol:

Could be a Chinese fake? If Aston are making plastic cars now? Well I didn't know that! I wonder if he also has a digital Rolex? :blink:

Also, the arches on an Aston are Fibreglass?! :lol:

Virtually positive they weren't on the Vanquish but I guess they had to cut costs somewhere on the DB9 to get the retail price down.

For a terrible car made of fibreglass TVRs probably pip Reliants to the title.

Virtually positive they weren't on the Vanquish but I guess they had to cut costs somewhere on the DB9 to get the retail price down.

Could be just a corrosion issue. I drive a Peugeot 107 and all the sensitive bits are plastic. There must be a million 107, Aygo, C1 triplets on the road and have never seen a spot of rust on any model and they have been going nearly a decade. That's about two lifetimes for a mini metro. Thank God for plastic. With the caveat that you don't own a car eating dog.

It'll be a V8 Vantage with plastic wings, few years old so nowhere near worth £80k, no doubt. Classic tabloid journalism.