House Price Crash Forum

Raj Says He Can Make You A Property Millionaire If You Hand Over £10,000. Do You Believe Him?

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

It's quite remarkable that a guy like Raj is so good, kind, and full of altruism that he lets us mere mortals into this opportunity. If he wasn't so good and generous he would instead be doing this himself and not letting other people in on it. He would be doing it quietly so that other people wouldn't notice and then try to do the same themselves.

Such generosity gives me a warm feeling and restores my faith in humanity.

Unless, ..., unless the scheme is no good for investors but just good for him! Mmm. I wonder. That would mean it was all a way to get gullible people to put their money, and borrowed money, into a rubbish scheme just so he could make a profit.

Mmm. I wonder.

;)

HOLA449

It's quite remarkable that a guy like Raj is so good, kind, and full of altruism that he lets us mere mortals into this opportunity. If he wasn't so good and generous he would instead be doing this himself and not letting other people in on it. He would be doing it quietly so that other people wouldn't notice and then try to do the same themselves.

Such generosity gives me a warm feeling and restores my faith in humanity.

Unless, ..., unless the scheme is no good for investors but just good for him! Mmm. I wonder. That would mean it was all a way to get gullible people to put their money, and borrowed money, into a rubbish scheme just so he could make a profit.

Mmm. I wonder.

;)

Apparently he went into forex trading after the saving the UK in 2008/9.

HOLA4410

Would I pay £10k to sit in a room and take these 'lessons' from Raj?

No. And my personal opinion is that anyone who does is bonkers. But it is their money and I could be wrong.

If I was inclined to spend £10k to learn about property, I would make a direct approach to someone like Nick Leslau, John Cutts, David Reuben, Kevin McCabe, that type of person and say, how much can I learn from you in the time that you will give me for £10k of tuition?

I haven't tried it, but I do sometimes wonder how much 'open forum ask me anything and I will give you my best advice' time you might get with someone like that for £10k?

HOLA4411

Funny when the bubble is near a maximum the predators rear their heads.

Stay away from this guy...

link

Alex Hope, a 24-year-old former Wembley stadium catering manager who reinvented himself as a day-trading currency markets expert in a blaze of publicity, has been charged with financial services offences and fraud.

Investigators from the Financial Conduct Authority, the City regulator previously part of the Financial Services Authority, have charged Hope and a second man over the running and promotion of an unauthorised £6m investment scheme.

It is thought Hope and the second man, Raj Von Badlo, of Bourne End, Buckinghamshire, will deny wrong-doing though they could not be reached for comment. <-- Same Dude

More