House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EmmaRoid

P P I

I never got a refund

:(

Neither did I.....but then I have never bought debt protection insurance, that doesn't stop them keep annoying me with phone calls and texts constantly...TPS is as good as useless......informing me I am due this or that or the other...apparently I am also owed £3467 for the accident I had, that I have not had.....this country is going to pot with its growing claim blame culture.....thousands of people profiteering from it....rant. rant.

It seems the thing to do nowadays is obtain money in an underhand way, hope you don't get caught then repay what should never have been charged in the first place, creating jobs, taxes/fines for the treasury and gdp......a wrong should not make it all right. :huh:

The PPI compensation marketing is aimed at the 'something for nothing' culture that thrives in cesspit UK. I always avoided PPI like the plague but I receive calls to my mobile to press 5 on the keypad if I want my several grand......or 6 if I do not. I leave the line open hoping these parasites incur call charges. Pressing anything on the keypad alerts them that they have called a valid number which they will 'sell on' to other scum.