House Price Crash Forum

Prices In Hampshire Are Booming

BananaMan

HOLA441

When the e.a. Leeches and btl scum bags are on here telling us how the market is booming...you know they are terrified and the whole boom has exploded in their faces.

Go away you horrible little man

banana man is an EA?

In that case, he and is ilk are all bent, yellow bellied hangers on who you find in bunches.

I do work for an EA and the reality there I find there is somewhat different behind the facade.

Edited by Bloo Loo

HOLA442
1391265397[/url]' post='1102459384']

banana man is an EA?

In that case, he and is ilk are all bent, yellow bellied hangers on who you find in bunches.

I do work for an EA and the reality there I find there is somewhat different behind the facade.

If he is, I take great heart from it...it shows they are terrified of the truth and what is coming next.

We've had £350billion of printed money...government owned banks...FLS...HTB...HTB2...subprime lending...media hype...300 year interest rate lows...savers being penalise.."so all they can muster is a 3%. Bounce after 7 years....those artificial props are about to break,

Shouldn't this thread be in the regional section?

Edited by TheCountOfNowhere

HOLA443

banana man is an EA?

This is an email i got this morning from a company in Libya .... as i said in the initial post i wasnt willing to go there and risk my life for some crappy house.

What do you think they want me out there for you utter moron to sell property in Chandlers Ford to the natives?

Dear ,

Thanks for your interest, can you please let me know your expected daily rate given that our company pays for your flight tickets every rotation, housing, local tax & transportation, and visa & medical exam fees ?

Thank you

Best regards

Youssef

Edited by BananaMan

HOLA444

I havent had a 22% pay rise, my wages are the same and from what i see so is every other working proles. (most my friends work in building and car trades)

Petrol prices have gone up from 87.3p in Jan 07 to 136p in Jan 14

http://www.petrolprices.com/the-price-of-fuel.html

Food has gone up a similar amount so we've less spare cash to inflate house prices.

Yet they are still going up. I live in Hampshire and the only new developments are advertised with prices starting from £250,000-300,000 and call now for help to buy or some variation all over them.

The tories are scum for actually going out of their way to pump a bubble on top of another bubble.

HOLA445

But how many "Sold Stc's" fall through ?

It used to be 1 in 3 a few yrs ago, I would guess it is more now.

Unfortunately it seems most are going through, especially if its OK property.

Ive been studying this region for 8 years and even more so the last 2 since my kids nearing the get to start school.

Its unfortunate when people with over 50000 posts join posts are theyre obviously not right in the head to be on the internet non stop and posts just get ruined.

HOLA446

When the e.a. Leeches and btl scum bags are on here telling us how the market is booming...you know they are terrified and the whole boom has just exploded in their faces.

If he's not a e.a. He must be very weak willed to have bought into the government media hype from last year...buy now or miss out....on a life time of debt.

Go away you horrible little man

Weak willed ive waited 8 years for a crash and now have a kid who will start school in September and ive saved up 6 figures so yes very weak willed if i point out facts that property prices are rising. If you werent so up yourself you would have read the post that said i was thinking of buying at last years overpriced prices but as property being marketed in the last couple of weeks is 20% higher that i wont.

For what its worth i think a crash will happen but unlike you i am not an economic fortune teller and cannot say the exact day it will happen, im guessing interest rates will be kept low for many a year yet. (rising by 1-2%).

Youre just some horrid little weirdo who cries on his computer that he cant afford to buy.

Edited by BananaMan

HOLA447

Yet they are still going up. I live in Hampshire and the only new developments are advertised with prices starting from £250,000-300,000 and call now for help to buy or some variation all over them.

The tories are scum for actually going out of their way to pump a bubble on top of another bubble.

Clearly you must be an estate agent or a B2L landlord aswell.

Anyone who points out prices are rising according to Bloo loo and CountofNowhere must have a vested interest ... stupid boys!

HOLA448

Wonder whether bears in the Midlands and north where prices haven't budged an inch since 2005 will heed your warning and still be waiting for the house price crash that has already happened with property halving in real terms in these areas.

You're really pushing this. Maybe for some inner city type areas, in my opinion, or seaside towns, and probably asking prices there still expensive on balance. None of the areas I'm interested in buying in.

HOLA449

Well selling prices are rising from 2008 prices.

Mostly the same in all areas of the North I'm interested in.

And many asking prices testing highest levels ever seen. Although some weakness at the higher end £1m+.

It's a double-top bubble for me, and at risk of a sharp change, rather than it being any new normal. Maximum pain for non-owners, and into one of the most dangerous windows of this market, before it turns, I hope.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411

Well, I've made my mind up about BananaMan. VI? Probably...

090811175919norway_troll_hunter_documentary.jpg

Troll? Most definitely.

Where's that nice Norwegian fellah with his UV spotlight when you need him?

Harsh. I've just read this tread and can't see why anyone would call BananaMan a VI or a troll. He has just pointed out how much the market in his area has bounced over the last 6 months. He is just highlighting a fact. One that I have also noticed in my area!

HOLA4412

I'm sure we can all agree that it can't go on like this, something has to give. I imagine that something will be external, either EU turmoil or problems in the US. Speaking of which, how much of our 'growth' has been fueled by the artificial growth in the US economy? What happens if the republicans get in, in 2016? Lots of ifs and buts, I suppose.

Hampshire has always been overpriced. I heard talk that those developers offering newbuilds had got rid of some of their promotions and replaced them and used the Help to Buy scheme to effectively subsidise the new ones.

HOLA4413

I live in Ringwood and can attest to the sheer unaffordability of the place, its hard to believe that the first place (terrace on Christchurch Road) is up for £200k seeing as most of those terraces seem to be suffering from subsidence judging by the backwards lean to them yet people keep queuing up to buy them, i agree its amazing the effect a Howdens kitchen / £5 a sq m carpet and a coat of magnolia can have on some people.

This will all end in tears but i've given up trying to figure out when.....................................

HOLA4414

If he is, I take great heart from it...it shows they are terrified of the truth and what is coming next.

We've had £350billion of printed money...government owned banks...FLS...HTB...HTB2...subprime lending PREDATORY LIAR LOANS...media hype...300 year interest rate lows...savers being penalise.."so all they can muster is a 3%. Bounce after 7 years....those artificial props are about to break,

Shouldn't this thread be in the regional section?

:D:D:D

Fabulous summary of The Truth..... B)

----

Slightly edited CoN..... Sorry! :P;)

Edited by eric pebble

HOLA4415

Harsh. I've just read this tread and can't see why anyone would call BananaMan a VI or a troll. He has just pointed out how much the market in his area has bounced over the last 6 months. He is just highlighting a fact. One that I have also noticed in my area!

Not harsh, fair and accurate. He's got form on other threads. The evidence base from this thread is not posting a topic on booming prices, the evidence is predominantly his 'rebuttal' of people who take a different view, unless you also feel also feel that Bloo Loo is "obviously not right in the head"

Unfortunately it seems most are going through, especially if its OK property.

Ive been studying this region for 8 years and even more so the last 2 since my kids nearing the get to start school.

Its unfortunate when people with over 50000 posts join posts are theyre obviously not right in the head to be on the internet non stop and posts just get ruined.

(Emphasis added)

and you also feel that TheCountOfNowhere is "just some horrid little weirdo who cries on his computer that he cant (sic) afford to buy"

Weak willed ive waited 8 years for a crash and now have a kid who will start school in September and ive saved up 6 figures so yes very weak willed if i point out facts that property prices are rising. If you werent so up yourself you would have read the post that said i was thinking of buying at last years overpriced prices but as property being marketed in the last couple of weeks is 20% higher that i wont.

For what its worth i think a crash will happen but unlike you i am not an economic fortune teller and cannot say the exact day it will happen, im guessing interest rates will be kept low for many a year yet. (rising by 1-2%).

Youre just some horrid little weirdo who cries on his computer that he cant afford to buy.

(Emphasis added)

We're all grown ups, and a poster who dishes out rubbish analysis and insults is not going to upset anyone here unduly, but that kind of behaviour definitely makes him a troll in my book. Clearly you don't agree. Of course <BananaMan> thats the kind of weak minded capitulation id expect in the face of a little bullying from a poster like renting til I die, who is obviously a horrid weirdo who cries through his user name about the fact that hell never buy a house</BananaMan>, if you see what I mean, ;) .

Anyway, troll or *rsehat (and hence de facto troll), take your pick. I'm not saying he's wrong. I'm not saying that he doesn't whole heartedly believe what he's posting. I'm saying that with a posting style like his, it doesn't matter. The posting style is the problem. Hence genuine or accidental troll, but troll nonetheless.

Edited by ChairmanOfTheBored

HOLA4416

Seconded. Going mental in my area too, London ripple.

HOLA4417

It's no good accusing everyone wh says prices are rising of being a troll.

It's a supply issue, there's a thread on that subject somewhere, so anywhere where there is demand, prices are rising.

Can't see it ending well for the uk, so one day the prices will fall, but maybe not that much in gbp terms.

HOLA4418

It's no good accusing everyone wh says prices are rising of being a troll.

It's a supply issue, there's a thread on that subject somewhere, so anywhere where there is demand, prices are rising.

Can't see it ending well for the uk, so one day the prices will fall, but maybe not that much in gbp terms.

NO!

Not harsh, fair and accurate. He's got form on other threads. The evidence base from this thread is not posting a topic on booming prices, the evidence is predominantly his 'rebuttal' of people who take a different view, unless you also feel also feel that Bloo Loo is "obviously not right in the head"

(Emphasis added)

and you also feel that TheCountOfNowhere is "just some horrid little weirdo who cries on his computer that he cant (sic) afford to buy"

(Emphasis added)

We're all grown ups, and a poster who dishes out rubbish analysis and insults is not going to upset anyone here unduly, but that kind of behaviour definitely makes him a troll in my book. Clearly you don't agree. Of course <BananaMan> thats the kind of weak minded capitulation id expect in the face of a little bullying from a poster like renting til I die, who is obviously a horrid weirdo who cries through his user name about the fact that hell never buy a house</BananaMan>, if you see what I mean, ;) .

Anyway, troll or *rsehat (and hence de facto troll), take your pick. I'm not saying he's wrong. I'm not saying that he doesn't whole heartedly believe what he's posting. I'm saying that with a posting style like his, it doesn't matter. The posting style is the problem. Hence genuine or accidental troll, but troll nonetheless.

YES!

HOLA4419

:D:D:D

Fabulous summary of The Truth..... B)

----

Slightly edited CoN..... Sorry! :P;)

correctly editted...thanks.

looks like the e.a. types took great offence to my posts....i dont care...they are so transparent its hilarious and a definite sign of their fear.

there has been real surge in this nonsense.

i have to agree on one thing..asking prices are rising. actual sale prices outside London are falling or keeping up with inflation. ie not going up. London,its different there, its worse, the collapse there will ruin a lot of people and places like Hampshire will suffer too.

Edited by TheCountOfNowhere

HOLA4420

correctly editted...thanks.

looks like the e.a. types took great offence to my posts....i dont care...they are so transparent its hilarious and a definite sign of their fear.

there has been real surge in this nonsense.

i have to agree on one thing..asking prices are rising. actual sale prices outside London are falling or keeping up with inflation. ie not going up. London,its different there, its worse, the collapse there will ruin a lot of people and places like Hampshire will suffer too.

Yup!! The London "market" is a Giant Ponzi inside a Giant Ponzi - the likes of which has never been seen in all History..... The sheer lunacy of it is awesome to behold.........

I was just thinking yesterday - the likes of M Carney, Osborne...... They MUST be being briefed in sealed, blacked out rooms at least once a week by the anoraks about the impending Armageddon that is going to be the consequence of all this insanity..... :rolleyes: