House Price Crash Forum

Demonic Portal In Gary?

OnionTerror

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

would probably be accurate if they were giving decent reportage on who was actually doing the possessing,

"creating artificial bugbears in order to scare them off is the ulitmate snake-oil salesmans trick"

wait until the real ones turn up..and even the most battle-hardened catholic priest is shitting themselves as to how to deal with it....THAT MEAN'S YOU'VE GOT REAL ONES.

if the not-so battle-hardened catholic priest is offering his serivces for a small fee to rid you of "inconveniences" then he does not have he credentials to do what is necessary.:

if it was that serious he would not be plying his trade for worldly goods.

he would already know that is services are required to be given, without recompense to those who have found themselves under the sway of these entities(yes they are the real deal!!!...and no praying a thousand hail maries or rosaries on steroids does not help.

......you have to BELIEVE....PERIOD..

one prayer,honestly given is worth a thousand learn-by-rote mumbilngs.

(no I am not being anti-catholic...most of the people going to mass every weds/sunday are completely sincere people......but there is a small element within the higher echelons who like to create the "artificial scarcity"..in order to maintain thheir power base.

(no I do not think it's all in vain at all.....I BELIEVE THAT THINGS ARE MUCH THE SAME IN THE PRIESTHOOD NOW AS THEY WERE IN THE DAYS OF JESUS......HE WAS RAILING AGAINST THEM FOR HOARDING ALL THE KNOWLEDGE ETC TO MAINTAIN THEIR POWER BASE....THAT IS EXACTLY THE CHARGE I LAY AGAINST THEM NOW.

if we are going by what jesus actually taught...this is pure pharaseeism......if they can't walk the walk when needed they are not to be trusted.

HOLA445

I was quite sceptical until I read this part...

The men dug, five foot down into the dirt in the basement and unearthed a bizarre collection of objects: boys’ socks with the ankle portion cut out, a fake fingernail, women’s panties, a heavy, corroded iron weight, a broken plastic shoe horn and a red oval kettle lid.

Household trash? Or objects ritualistically buried in an attempt to summon something up or keep something at bay?

It's difficult to ignore powerful physical evidence like that. Students of the Dark Arts know well how partial Lord Beelzebub is to broken shoe horns.

Apparently, the house has just been sold to a TV ghost hunter for the princely (of Darkness) sum, by Gary standards, of $35,000.

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

What a load of junk.

And what was going on was like something out of Polturegeist or The Exorcist.

Where is a poofreader* when you need one?

‘I started coughing and joking so bad…I was praying the whole time and they don’t like for us to pray. They don’t like that at all.

‘Something down there was choking me to death, I don’t know what it is.’

Joking or choking?

article-2547224-1B07CD9B00000578-875_634x363.jpg

Lurking: Rosa said one of her granddaughters saw a full manifestation one night. ‘She said it was like a scary, ugly, black monster…she couldn’t say anything else’

That's a bit unkind. From the photo, the 'monster' has buck teeth but seems otherwise harmless.

*Very ancient Private Eye joke.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413

What a load of junk.

Where is a poofreader* when you need one?

Joking or choking?

That's a bit unkind. From the photo, the 'monster' has buck teeth but seems otherwise harmless.

*Very ancient Private Eye joke.

you fool!...these are events beyond the understanding of man...thats why it all looks a bit weird...you just dont understand...

HOLA4414
HOLA4415

Archived