House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

3 Wives 1 Husband C4 Now

On c4 now.

Some mens dream other nightmare 3 nagging wifes...

+1 (karma given)

It's true what they say...

Men are from Venus and women are from Mars. I look forward to the day that I become single again and you won't find me in the bars or on dating websites.

It was rather interesting although I got the impression it was a bit of a cult, especially with the men having to spend time on the mission for years before being allowed to marry.

However frankly in the modern era it's ludicrous that individuals as consenting adults can't do as they please. If people want to have multiple wives or husbands as long as everyone knows and are in agreement it's none of anyone else's damned business. There clearly should be no govt legislation on it apart from when a partner is deceived and therefore no consent can be given.

+1 (karma given)

It's true what they say...

Men are from Venus and women are from Mars. I look forward to the day that I become single again and you won't find me in the bars or on dating websites.

Men are from Mars, women from Venus! (what with Mars being god of war and Venus god of lovey dovey stuff)