House Price Crash Forum
or in excess of

Nigel Farage V Louise Cooper On Daily Politics

Farage said there was no discrimination against women in Stockbrokerland. You could see LC was not happy.She then launched into a tirade that had me flinching. And i wasn`t sat next to her. Certainly worth a watch.

He is still more electable than she is. The sheeple don`t care about discrimination in "Stockbrokerland" they care about unchecked immigration.

:lol: Oh dear, just realised she is not a politician, I was thinking of the other Cooper, must watch the drinking, don`t think I would cut it on the "front line" of high powered brokerage money fiddling.

Edited by dances with sheeple

Farage said there was no discrimination against women in Stockbrokerland. You could see LC was not happy.She then launched into a tirade that had me flinching. And i wasn`t sat next to her. Certainly worth a watch.

Only in UKIPland.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-25864177

I just found that embarassing.She had to keep checking the notes she'd prepped from what I could see,just to keep her rant on topic.All the BBC do with these types of ambush is undermine their right to claim neutrality.

I'm not surprised I've never heard of her before this.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...litics-25864177

I just found that embarassing.She had to keep checking the notes she'd prepped from what I could see,just to keep her rant on topic.All the BBC do with these types of ambush is undermine their right to claim neutrality.

I'm not surprised I've never heard of her before this.

Very embarrassing, AN had the sense to keep quiet throughout, that says a lot IMO. The chick doing all the shouting may think she has a "high powered" position but deep down she must feel very insecure and powerless, you don`t rant and shout like that if you are emotionally secure and happy. Farage won the debate for me in the first few seconds when he defined what he was talking about. Bottom line is that the demands of certain jobs do not chime well with pregnancy and early years child rearing, I wish "high powered" women would just shut the f*uck up about this, I am tired listening to them. As I said in another thread, the sheeple do not care about brokerage firms in the city of London, they care about unlimited immigration, UKIP pick up votes every time this guy appears on TV, hence the fear of allowing them to take part in televised debates.

Sorry I said it on this thread, will need top watch the daytime whiskey consumption :P

Edited by dances with sheeple

For those of you who dont fancy spending 7mins listening to a woman who rather than debate facts, simply pretends to claim some moral high ground via deliberately considering 'women who have children' and 'all women' as the same thing, the simpsons handily sums up the general jist of things in 10 secs...

I suspect that Farage is broadly right. You have to accept the biological facts of life. People do not sit about saying, 'let's not have any women here.' They say, who is the best person for the job. Less women put themselves forward in the city. Therefore the result is less women reach the top there. Some other occupations may attract them more - lawyers for example - now more women qualifying than men. Very often more lady GP's in a practice than men - but more liekly to be part time.

Louise - get a life!!! UKIP at least does not believe in any form of discrimination including, 'positive discrimination'. On that, I am in agreement.

They'll be discriminating on the grounds of required skills to do the job next! Boo!

I find this whole thing to be a baffling fashion of our times, and one that future generations will marvel at. Somehow, according to many, positive prejudice isn't prejudice, and ability/availability to do a job takes second place to bias based on gender/race/disability. Why must there be a 50/50 gender split in particular roles?

It is a fashion to confuse observable ratios for a particular job as evidence of prejudice rather than as evidence of genetic predisposition to be most effective at that job. The idea is that prejudice is bad. So the answer, prejudice! We're all better off if less competent people take the place of more competent people - this is a current fashion, endorsed by politicians, that is one of many that marks our time as one of idiocy.

It is utterly bizarre. I hope future historians discover that many of us knew it was as stupid as they will regard it to be.

The BBC devaluing the vital role of the 'Mother' yet again.

Parenting is the most important job for the future stability of our society, and all the Beebs career obsessed journalists can do is relish in it's ridicule.

Farage gets my vote, if for no other reason than the BBC hate him.

Some years ago there was bit of a fight in our pub, the Police Officer who answered the call was female and apparently pregnant.

Some jobs demand skills that are more likely found in one sex rather than both.

Fine needle work comes to mind where large men's hands simply will not fit inside small delicate objects.

That 57 stone guy who had to be taken from his flat by ambulance people needed strong men.

Parenting is the most important job for the future stability of our society, and all the Beebs career obsessed journalists can do is relish in it's ridicule.

Well, he is a threat to them. His ideas, shared by many are a challenge to the ideas of the usual Beeberatchnik.

Never watch this usually - but flicking through earlier and once i heard the subject decided to listen.

She was pretty embarrassing imo. Her argument was incoherent and she was ranting like a burd down the pub whilst he stayed calm and got his point over calmly.

I think his point is perfectly reasonable. And i know many women that agree with it.

I don't hear this lot getting quite so up in arms about the great 'inequality' within the primary school teachers circle.

Or the fact that female models get paid hugely more than men.

Clearly doesn't fit their agenda.

It completely undermines their position to keep using emotive language - for example when the presenter was talking of contributors 'screaming'. It is unprofessional, embarrassing and does a great disservice to those women who quietly and professionally get on with their roles.

It is wrong to suggest that there is no inequality, however as mentioned above there is a conflation of ideas about equality and equality of opportunity. I understood Cooper to be addressing the wrong argument (and completely missing Farage's point) due to her own bias and single-agenda focus.

This sort of flapping nonsense gives the rest of us a bad name.

If there was no discrimination when getting a job - it would always be the first person to apply for each job that gets it. He should have pointed that out to the dimwit.

CV not up to the next candidate ? Discriminated against.

Interview not up to the next candidate ? Discriminated against.

I really don't think this person understands what she is talking about.

Goodness me! Was that woman drunk? Waving her arms about, jabbing her fingers, shouting loudly - I had to keep turning the sound down on the telly every time she spoke. The last time I saw such belligerent behaviour was on the Jeremy Kyle show.

Maybe I`m getting old or something but I have to say that I`d still vote for Farage even if it turned out that he was married to a German.

Keep the faith lads and ladies even when all hope is gone.

Never watch this usually - but flicking through earlier and once i heard the subject decided to listen.

She was pretty embarrassing imo. Her argument was incoherent and she was ranting like a burd down the pub whilst he stayed calm and got his point over calmly.

I think his point is perfectly reasonable. And i know many women that agree with it.

I don't hear this lot getting quite so up in arms about the great 'inequality' within the primary school teachers circle.

Or the fact that female models get paid hugely more than men.

Clearly doesn't fit their agenda.

Yes. Farage should have got that Nicola Horlick to sit in for him. Doubt Cooper would have started with the disgusting 'shame on you'

BS to another 'sister'. Nor would have the BBC allowed it.

The mother/family who stays at home to raise their children are seen as subhuman by the BBC/labour party.

A career as a middle manager should be more important than spending time with their children.