House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

£80M To Turn A Lesbian Straight

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2544516/Billionaire-offered-40million-turn-lesbian-daughter-straight-doubles-offer-20-000-suitors-failed.html

Billionaire who offered £40million to anyone who could 'turn' his lesbian daughter straight doubles his offer after 20,000 would-be suitors failed

Property magnate Cecil Chao now offers HKD$1m in 'dowry' for his daughter

Gigi Chao, 34, fended off 20,000 suitors after the initial offer in 2012

She may comply, if it's donated and he accepts that she already has a wife

Gigi has been married to her long-term partner for nearly two years

In response, Ms Chao said that although her wife had been left 'distraught' by her father's interview, she found it easier to ignore - even offering to comply with the terms, as long as the man in question donated a large part of the money to charity, and did not mind that she is already married.

'I don’t think my dad’s offering of any amount of money would be able to attract a man I would find attractive,' she told South China Morning Post.

'Alternatively, I would be happy to befriend any man willing to donate huge amounts of money to my charity Faith in Love, provided they don’t mind that I already have a wife.

So what percentage cut can you take of the money? 90% to charity and you get to pocked the other 10% for commission?

In terms of UK law would this be classed as bigamy?

Of course it's a DM story so may not have a word of truth in it, but she sounds very nice, not reacting too unpleasantly to her father's behaviour at all, and she looks nice as well.

If I weren't already married and a large-featured round-eye(which she probably wouldn't like) I'd give it a shot (the friendship thing she proposes and charity etc). I'd propose that we negotiate the funding of something like the Gates foundation with the old boy in exchange for giving him a grandchild, which would probably have to be made in the lab, I guess, but he needn't know that.

Of course it's a DM story so may not have a word of truth in it, but she sounds very nice, not reacting too unpleasantly to her father's behaviour at all, and she looks nice as well.

If I weren't already married and a large-featured round-eye(which she probably wouldn't like) I'd give it a shot (the friendship thing she proposes and charity etc). I'd propose that we negotiate the funding of something like the Gates foundation with the old boy in exchange for giving him a grandchild, which would probably have to be made in the lab, I guess, but he needn't know that.

time.com

‘A billion dollars for the man who marries my lesbian daughter’: Gigi Chao upset as father doubles ‘dowry’

How about the South China Post?

No need for a lab, very easy to come by a home insemination kit.

Well, if the gentleman has slept with 10,000 women, I think he should give his daughter the chance to do the same! :blink:

I offer my services for free.

The pleasure written all over this woman's face when she surrenders to some XYY love is all the reward I need.

Besides, it'll be a canny warm-up match before I get my title shot against Billy Jean King...

XYY

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/gigi-chao-lesbian-daughter-of-hong-kong-billionaire-cecil-chao-appeals-to-father-over-marriage-bounty-9092545.html

In a separate interview with The Times, she said: "Since Dad thinks it's so easy for me to switch from gay to straight, I should just leave it for him to demonstrate. I think I'll marry a man when he marries a man," she said.

The South China Morning Post, one of the papers that published the letter, reported last week that Ms Chao has received "strange" phone calls from would-be suitors since her father made his comments, and that most open by saying, "I want to be a billionaire!"

I like that response.