House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Is The Obama Marriage On The Rocks?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2541580/Is-Obama-marriage-rocks-Ugly-fights-selfie-Even-Presidential-affair-Astonishing-claims-emerge.html

After all, the last time they were pictured together — at Nelson Mandela’s memorial — the First Lady was looking none too pleased as the her husband posed for a ‘selfie’ photograph with the leggy blonde Danish Prime Minister, Helle Thorning-Schmidt.

Indeed, if the U.S. tabloids are to be believed, the relationship of Washington’s golden couple is facing problems that go far beyond dirty looks.

Under the headline Obama Divorce Bombshell!, the National Enquirer claims their 21-year marriage has dissolved in a string of ugly fights that were prompted by the Mandela memorial incident and — far more outrageously — Mrs Obama’s discovery that Secret Service bodyguards had been covering up infidelity on her husband’s part.

It’s an allegation the White House has declined to comment on, though after Bill Clinton’s trouser-dropping scandals, Americans would be rather less sanguine about any extra-marital activity than the French appear to be over President Francois Hollande’s behaviour.

Mrs Obama, the Enquirer claims, intends to stand by her husband until his presidency is over, at which time he will move back to Hawaii, where he grew up, and she will stay in Washington with their children.

I wonder why this story is breaking now? I've seen various rumours around the net that things were not quite as they seemed and now it's "headline" news.

Will someone try and impeach him if he's been using the secret service in this way? It didn't work out too well with Clinton.

I wonder why this story is breaking now?

Is it because the Mail cycles through its random spiteful gossip file every 3 months when they've overdosed on bitching about everyone else they can think of?

When you have a picture like this then there is no need to fill the story with anything other than speculative waffle, and you can keep re-running it.

article-2541580-1ABF967200000578-594_306x509.jpg

He's in the shit for something alright.

She could easily be halfway through telling a joke! Talk about jumping to conclusions.

When you have a picture like this then there is no need to fill the story with anything other than speculative waffle, and you can keep re-running it.

Why is her head twice the size of his?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:lol::lol::lol: A woman scorned!

When I was little, we found a man. He looked like - like, butchered. The old woman in the village crossed themselves... and whispered crazy things, strange things. "El Diablo cazador de hombres." Only in the hottest years this happens. And this year, it grows hot. We begin finding our men. We found them sometimes without their skins... and sometimes much, much worse. "El cazador trofeo de los hombres" means the demon who makes trophies of men.

'Oh no you didn't'

Even doing the pointed finger thing. :lol:

Is it my imagination but if you look at the shape of the side of Obama's face he looks like he might be smiling.

I thought this too. Looks like his cheek is raised up in a grin.

Edit: Also, his is totally not the body language you would expect from somebody being publicly shouted at by his wife. Shoulders relaxed, arms by his side, facing her directly. Like I said, she's probably just telling a joke.

Is it because the Mail cycles through its random spiteful gossip file every 3 months when they've overdosed on bitching about everyone else they can think of?

The story was in the National Enquirer, you really can't get any more high brow than that.