House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blobloblob

Goal Line Technology

First ever goal confirmed by goal line technology and it worked perfectly - fast and accurate.

Better still it went to Man City and even better than that, our 100th of the season so far.

Just sayin'!!

Damn you...you could have said " for those of you etc ...turn away now".

You've ruined my entire day. In fact my whole life. I'm suing.

Sorry! I was overcome by a wave of excitement, not dissimilar to how I used to feel as an eight year old on Christmas morning.

Not like cricket where the decision is revealed on the replay. The ref pointed to his wrist to indicate his little buzzer thing had gone off, although several comedians in the pub suggested it might refer to something else.

Not like cricket where the decision is revealed on the replay. The ref pointed to his wrist to indicate his little buzzer thing had gone off, although several comedians in the pub suggested it might refer to something else.

I think it would be worth putting up on the screens in slow-mo before the decision is shown.......adds to the tension.

could be quite good for the game IMHO