House Price Crash Forum
JPJPJP

Nine Hundred And Fifty Thousand

My ex used to tell me that everyone wanted to live in London - and that anyone who said they didn't was just jealous. :lol:

Edited by oldsport

Cheap for the area according to Mouseprice

4 Kingsley Place N6 5EA Terrace£1,595,300

5 Kingsley Place N6 5EA Terrace£1,613,600

6 Kingsley Place N6 5EA Terrace£1,705,400

7 Kingsley Place N6 5EA Terrace£1,602,400

8 Kingsley Place N6 5EA Terrace£1,656,500

9 Kingsley Place N6 5EA Terrace£1,676,900

10 Kingsley Place N6 5EATerrace£1,279,100

11 Kingsley Place N6 5EATerrace3£1,658,500

My ex used to tell me that everyone wanted to live in London - and that anyone who said they didn't was just jealous. :lol:

I used to live in London and now live in the north of England.

Glad to get shot of the place!! I was born there as well.

Insane.

If that was my prospective area of domicile I'd be persuading my employer to relocate to just about anywhere else on the planet. As a matter of extreme urgency.

You only have one life - why spend it in that sh1thole.

Its either my eye sight or the estate agent has been playing with his camera lense again. One of the bedrooms looks like it has a 10 foot long bed.

Its either my eye sight or the estate agent has been playing with his camera lense again. One of the bedrooms looks like it has a 10 foot long bed.

Estate agent fancies himself as a photographer. All the images are bracketed HDRs and overcooked.

I would guess it's a probate sale or the owner has gone into a home. House appears to be fitted out for an elderly or disabled person with a stair lift, hand rails in bathroom, mobility chair under the stairs etc. Lucky relatives and taxman perhaps.

They should go south of the river they could get so much more for the money and in a nicer area. The journey time to work might be similar although they would have to pay £500 more p.a. for travel.

I don't know how employers can afford to pay the wages required to help someone to finance a home at that cost....how anyone working for a wage that could finance that would want to live in a house like that.......London is fast pricing out both the workers and the firms they work for. ;)

I don't know how employers can afford to pay the wages required to help someone to finance a home at that cost....how anyone working for a wage that could finance that would want to live in a house like that.......London is fast pricing out both the workers and the firms they work for. ;)

No-one working for a wage could pay these prices, only Ponzi speculators laundering their QE winnings.

Wow, London really is worse than Oxford. Can't top that.

Political explanation 1: There is no bubble. hmm....

Political explanation 2: London is a booming global city separate from the rest of the market. Local wages will easily support these prices. Hmmm...

Political explanation 3: London is a booming global city, separate from the rest of the market, which people all around the world feel justifiably confident investing in. We cannot afford to discourage inward investment into this national jewel. Better not miss the boat in the London boom. ;)