House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lnicol01

I Could Not Survive Without This Site

Hello all,

Although I do not post my thoughts very often ( for most of your comments & opinions I can easily use the expression: I had that just on the top of my tongue and I could not put it better myself), I would feel completely hopeless if I could not log in the HPC.co.uk everyday @ home and @ work.

This is the only place where I read the daily news now and I am telling everyone I meet about you. I even cheekely make the point to tell letting agents - when recently I was looking for a place to move to - to visit your site for proper news.

The knowldge that I am building up from here is the only sane thing for someone like me who used to hear just lots of propaganda for the mainstreams.

From many of the comments I read, Im starting to believe that Mervin King is cleverer than the vested interest want him to be.

Do you think that Mervin is playing a little game here in order to do what he is meant to do anyway and that is raise to interest rates and let the crash happen? From time to time he will affirm things tha VI's want to hear like the recent article in which he says that property is recovering therefore - now- the raise is justified?

What do you think, could this be a tactic from Mervin so he can do his job properly?

Ciao

Luisa

What do you think, could this be a tactic from Mervin so he can do his job properly?

He seems to be smart enough to know he should be raising rates: but he also seems to be smart enough to know that if he does so at the wrong time, he'll be the scapegoat for the crash. We're in CYA territory right now.

Ps, it's Mervyn.

Just in case he is our friend and takes a crafty peek in here when he's all alone in the wee small hours.

:)

Edit.

Cue CTT!

Edited by Mushroom

He seems to be smart enough to know he should be raising rates: but he also seems to be smart enough to know that if he does so at the wrong time, he'll be the scapegoat for the crash. We're in CYA territory right now.

Ps, it's Mervyn.

Just in case he is our friend and takes a crafty peek in here when he's all alone in the wee small hours.

:)

Edit.

Cue CTT!

Sorry, what are the acronyms:

CYA?

CTT?