HOLA444
HOLA445
  • 4 weeks later...
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

Cant get this to work or Property Bee on Firefox

PB needs an update so go to the web site and re install the plug in from latest download.

PT is certainly broken, guess either the layout has changed and the devs aren't active anymore to fix it, OR iirc, the app uses a scraper from a fixed server rather than relying on visits by real people running the plugin to collect info. RM have probably blocked it or chucked em a few quid to fook orf.

Bit of a pisser!

• 3 weeks later...
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

I tweeted the developer of Property Tracker regarding the issue, and much respect to the guy, he updated it straight away.

I just tested it and it works.

If you find your chrome isn't updating you can follow these steps here to do manually trigger the update.

http://lifehacker.co...rome-extensions

Thanks for doing that. I like Property Tracker, and well done to the PT guy for his quick response. Just has a look at his background.. a very intelligent guy with computer IT stuff.

HOLA4412

I tweeted the developer of Property Tracker regarding the issue, and much respect to the guy, he updated it straight away.

I just tested it and it works.

If you find your chrome isn't updating you can follow these steps here to do manually trigger the update.

http://lifehacker.com/5805239/how-to-manually-update-your-chrome-extensions

thank you, that's worked for me

• 2 years later...
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415

Hmm strange, I am on Windows with Chrome "Version 50.0.2661.75 m" and do recall a warning that v.50 was a major change in certain respects. I deleted the extension altogether and it now doesn't want even to re-install.

HOLA4416
  • 1 month later...
HOLA4417
  • 9 months later...
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
2 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

Doesn't work for me and never has. Can't understand it - there is nothing to configure or make a mistake with yet it just doesn't work (tried several computers) and everyone else says it's fine.

Just be careful where you go with this line of thought... just because you are paranoid..... :huh: