House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frank Hovis

Lady Victoria Hervey - Outrageous Space-Filling

You may not have heard of Lady Victoria Hervey. And why would you have? Best described as an ex-socialite, meaning she got drunk at some parties in London in the 90s. However she seems mysteriously to have become one of the most famous people on the planet, if not the most famous.

There have been eight stories about her being on a beach holiday since the seventh of December. My personal highlight is the one where she picks up some litter. All published in a single newspaper (IRRO's one).

Does she own the bloody paper?

Lady Victoria Harvey

TV&Showbiz

Article

She cleans up well! Lady Victoria Hervey displays her lean bikini body while picking up trash on the beach

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER All By This Author - 10/01/2014 06:12:30

The socialite was enjoying the beautiful sand and clear water on a beach in Barbados on Thursday when she spotted some trash laying around. So instead of letting someone else deal with it, she decided to clean it up herself.

lady victoria

News

Article

RICHARD KAY: Lady Victoria Hervey attacked by a monkey on Barbados holiday

02/01/2014 12:24:48

Animal-loving Lady Victoria Hervey had a rude awakening when she happened upon the mischievous monkeys that run free on Barbados. And I don't mean her fellow New Year party animals.

Vic

TV&Showbiz

Article

Beach bum: Lady Victoria Hervey shows off YET ANOTHER bikini on the beach in Barbados

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER All By This Author - 01/01/2014 19:44:42

It may be the day of resolutions, but Lady Victoria Hervey is clearly not willing to change her approach to beach wear any time soon.

Lady Victoria

TV&Showbiz

Article

When Two (piece) become One(sie): Lady Victoria Hervey dresses up - then strips down - on the beach in Barbados

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER All By This Author - 01/01/2014 11:57:59

Although most people like to wear as little as possible while on the beach, Lady Victoria Hervey has proved that she's not one for convention.

Statement of dedication: When Prince Harry's girlfriend Cressida Bonas was pictured in this outfit, she carried a token of her love for him - but what was it?

Femail

Article

How did Cressida show Harry had won her heart? A year of gossip wrapped up in Rickard Kay's Christmas Quiz

By RICHARD KAY All By This Author - 26/12/2013 14:09:29

Who did Jemima Khan date? What did Pippa Middleton think of the parody of her book? And what DID Cressie wear to show her love for Prince Harry?

Lady Victoria Hervey

TV&Showbiz

Article

Lady Victoria Hervey displays her lean bikini body in an itsy bitsy yellow bandeau as she enjoys a jet-ski lesson in Barbados

By LOUISE SAUNDERS All By This Author - 24/12/2013 08:50:38

The 37-year-old socialite seemed to be having a whale of a time as she got up close and personal with a mystery man while on the beach in Barbados on Monday.

Lady Victoria Hervey

TV&Showbiz

Article

Lady Victoria Hervey wows Miami in her array of super sexy itsy bitsy teeny weeny bikinis while working on her autobiography

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER All By This Author - 10/12/2013 08:53:21

She may be in Miami to attend the Art Basel show, but socialite-turned-actor Lady Victoria Hervey is also using her time in the sunny American city to top up her tan

Stunning: Lady Victoria Hervey shows off her curves as she enjoys at day at the beach in Miami with some close friends

TV&Showbiz

Article

One's looking Miami nice! Lady Victoria Hervey soaks up the sun in a sexy string bikini

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER All By This Author - 07/12/2013 01:12:50

As a socialite-turned-model, Lady Victoria Hervey is used to jetting around the world. And the star turned heads as she slipped into a snakeskin-print two-piece.

Lady Victoria Hervey is said to be appealing to friends for photos and stories to remind her what she did in the past decade

News

Article

RICHARD KAY: Baronet vows to repay debt before court showdown

By RICHARD KAY All By This Author - 27/11/2013 11:38:33

For the globe-trotting elder daughter of the 6th Marquess of Bristol has got stuck writing her autobiography — because she can’t remember what she’s been doing for the past decade or so.

Lady Victoria Hervey wears striking metallic sandals with chic blue and black dress for dinner with friends

TV&Showbiz

Article

Less Lady more gladiator! Victoria Hervey wears striking metallic sandals with chic blue and back dress for dinner with friends

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER All By This Author - 15/11/2013 18:06:25

Lady Victoria Hervey stepped out for dinner in a pair of eye-catching, silver gladiator sandals while flashing her legs in an elegant dress on Friday.

victoria hervey

TV&Showbiz

Article

Lady Victoria Hervey reveals more than she intended as her sheer dress rips… right on her derriere

By HANNA FLINT All By This Author - 17/09/2013 10:50:48

She might be a lady, but Victoria Hervey looked more like a vamp in her chosen ensemble for a number of fashionable soirees on Monday evening.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/search.html?pageOffset=&pageSize=&sel=site&searchPhrase=Lady+Victoria+Hervey+&orderBy=dateDesc&_channelshortname=on&_channelshortname=on&_channelshortname=on&_channelshortname=on&_channelshortname=on&_channelshortname=on&_channelshortname=on&_channelshortname=on&_channelshortname=on&_channelshortname=on&_contenttype=on&dateupdated=&dateFrom=&dateTo=&_authornamef=on&_personnames=on&_personnames=on&_personnames=on&_personnames=on&_personnames=on&_personnames=on&_personnames=on&_personnames=on&_personnames=on&_personnames=on&_personnames=on&_personnames=on&_personnames=on&_personnames=on&_personnames=on&_personnames=on&_personnames=on&_personnames=on&_personnames=on&_personnames=on&_personnames=on&_personnames=on&_personnames=on&_personnames=on

Was she the one that gave one of the Princes a special 17th birthday present?. Allegedly.

I heard, allegedly, TPT.

That "I heard" probably gives it more credence than it deserves, like saying somebody in the know told me. I think it was actually mentioned on a comedy show on the telly.

What are you doing reading the papers?

IRRO told me to do it Miss, but he's acting like butter wouldn't melt now :rolleyes:

Sorry can you give more of a clue to the paper. I can't work out which one.

her brother was the marquis of bristol, famous for sticking the family fortune into his veins, and dying broke. so she has to earn a living as a celebrity, whatever one of those is.

Smutty pictures as well as all those dodgy links. You are in so much trouble IRRO!

Lol

I don't know how people hurt each other for fun!

I could probably try though. :-)

Quoted headine:

Lady Victoria Hervey is said to be appealing to friends for photos and stories to remind her what she did in the past decade

Alternative headline: Lady Victoria Hervey in unaware of the existence of the search box on the Wail's website.

Lol

I don't know how people hurt each other for fun!

I could probably try though. :-)

Somebody who was on here (who I won't name as she never posted it publicly) went from no interest to a fully-fledged member of the "scene". Her despatches from the front were eye-opening as well as eye-watering. Even thinking about the male chastity device has me crossing my legs now, and there was tremendous difficulty in washing with it locked on (she kept the key). Also any excitement led to agony. What goes on eh?

There wasn't however much actual sex involved, which was a surprise. And she liked that in the area she was in that as a woman she was very much in charge.

I'm sure TMT will be along with more local colour later ;-)

Guest eight

Somebody who was on here (who I won't name as she never posted it publicly) went from no interest to a fully-fledged member of the "scene". Her despatches from the front were eye-opening as well as eye-watering. Even thinking about the male chastity device has me crossing my legs now, and there was tremendous difficulty in washing with it locked on (she kept the key). Also any excitement led to agony. What goes on eh?

There wasn't however much actual sex involved, which was a surprise. And she liked that in the area she was in that as a woman she was very much in charge.

I'm sure TMT will be along with more local colour later ;-)

Aunt Jess?

Somebody who was on here (who I won't name as she never posted it publicly) went from no interest to a fully-fledged member of the "scene".

Mrs Wilson?