House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
apom

New Website For After..

Lets let people know who was saying what as the market failed.

We say on here that we are cross that the media and governmental lies are prolific.

So, keep a record and dates.

After the crash as people lied to now face financial ruin... allow them access to an on-line resource of who lied and when..

Dates and names and the articles..

Should be enough cross and angry people out there by then...

Lets let them know who to be cross with... :)

incase they can't remember..

should be funny...

and Bulls... its not our fault.. that we arent buying now..

Thats not what is killing your market..

that you can't see that yourselves I find staggering..

Who thinks this is a good idea..???

How about a "Name them and Shame them" section on HPC?

Cant Bubb!

I called a certain EA a bunch of 'Thieving Gypsy B@stards" and got a warning!

Rightly or wrongly its called slander!

THEY WERE THIEVING GYPSY B@STARDS THOUGH!!! ......... HONEST ;)

TB

Cant Bubb!

I called a certain EA a bunch of 'Thieving Gypsy B@stards" and got a warning!

Rightly or wrongly its called slander!

THEY WERE THIEVING GYPSY B@STARDS THOUGH!!! ......... HONEST ;)

TB

then don't lie...

Just post the articles and the dates..

and people will know who was telling porkies...

because everything will have gone pop by then,...

Hi Dr Bubb, good to chat to you the other night.

What have Gypsies got to do with anything? - there is no correlation between gypsies and robbery.

But on the main point it would be a good idea to keep a log of what people are saying as things unwind and they appear more and more ridiculous in the face of all evidence to the contrary, a similar thing was done about the Weapons of Mass destruction spin.

If we can learn anything from recent history it can only be this.

Read, Listen, Look around - but make your own mind up.

What have Gypsies got to do with anything? - there is no correlation between gypsies and robbery.

actually your wrong, its just your to scared to admit the fact becuase of the pressures to be multi-cultural and ethnically neutral.

Its very common for gypsies to be thiefs, just like the police target young black men in london for muggings(becuase its young black men doing it), many people went up in arms about this but the metropolitain police commisioner explained to target the problem he must concentrate on the know sector of community doing it.

Same as gypsies are well known to be less than honest compared to your average joe(you ever had them at your door), you will understand how they are.

if you are scared to target criminals becuase of there race you might as well give up.

I have been mugged three times in my life

Once in Liverpool by a white man

Once in Paris by a middle eastern type guy

Once in London by a black man

Where my gran lived near York there was a Gypsy site. My gran didnt mind at all - being the sort of person she was.

I am quite fascinated by these "underdog" groups. The aboriginies in Oz, the original americans "Red Indians etc" They often represent old and noble cultures. The Gypsies have a long history in Europe and at one point their travelling fairs were what kept the economy ticking over. However now they have been overtaken by the march of history, rather than conform they choose to stick to their roots, and finding it almost impossible to fit in many do end up alcoholic etc.

However (as far as I remember) they did not seem to do too much mugging or house robbing near my Grans.

A French Canadian was telling me how stuck up and snotty parts of Quebec province were. Apparantly once there was a demonstration by "Native Canadians" protesting against the construction of a highway over sacred land. They were blocking the road. His auntie stuck her head out of the window and shouted - in old style French. - "Why dont you savages just f... off and go back to where you came from" !

By the way - I have no qualms about the whole political correctness side of things. On some issues, such as certain types of Benefit Fraud, I am to the right of Norman Tebbit

Hi,

Yes! Name and Shame is a great idea. One of the things that gets people staightaway on this forum, that I have experienced, is the commentary of the last crash, people can see for themselves that media and governmet spin, that estate agent groups and mainstream newspaper business pundits do not have a clue about what is going on half the time.

When I heard that BoE report over a year ago saying that there was no longer a link in the UK between the economy and the housing market I thought

"you Sir, are a buffoon!"

FFWD a year or so, the economy slows down and housing comes with it, although more accurately housing slows down and then the economy follows, like the last crash where I believe stretched affordability was the main cause. Things like that need to be noted. Better! When the press turn negative and especially the Tory press turn hostile to Gordon and Tony, it may be much easier to name and shame these clowns with a few choice letters to sympathetic journos.

Make it so.

Boomer

Edited by boom_and_bust

Guest Bart of Darkness
if you are scared to target criminals becuase of there race you might as well give up.

I think the police already have.

If there are any members of the South Yorkshire poilice reading this, you really need to get out more!