House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
kjw

Return Of The Messiah!

Then:

A Conservative source said: 'How does he know what's going on given the fact he has only been in Parliament a handful of times since he was booted out of Number 10?

For goodness sake it's not that difficult to see what's been going on.

Even for the MacDevastator.

Or does "a Conservative source" mean how does he know what's REALLY been going on in secret..

Edited by billybong

The man has no idea of the damage he has done

He lives in a permanent state of delusion, which is nice for him but a nightmare for his victims.

He lives in a permanent state of delusion, which is nice for him but a nightmare for his victims.

And a good deal of deluded voters too, who fell for the cheating c**t who borrowed his way to boom.

Meanwhile the Messiah, punished for being honest and balancing the books. A prophet isn't recognised in his own land...........

http://www.contactmusic.com/photo/sir-john-major-arrives-at-the-royal-courts-of-justice-to-attend-the_3939518

Edited by crashmonitor

You are mistaking him for the money crazed Bliar. There has been a big f**k up at the Vatican that Major has yet to be canonised for his honest efforts.

Yes sorry, I have the wrong bloke Major was more honest, but I don't think Norma would agree. to my knowledge Blair's always kept it in his pocket

Yes sorry, I have the wrong bloke Major was more honest, but I don't think Norma would agree. to my knowledge Blair's always kept it in his pocket

Cheating your wife is one thing, cheating the entire country and the unborn is another (both Bliar and Brown). Even if his choice was rather surprising.....

http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Edwina+Currie

:o

Did you not read a newspaper in December?

"Murdoch dovorce" ring any bells?

He also promised a referendum on the Constitution for Europe (renamed to the lisbon treaty) before the 2005 election, that was a lie that I will not forgive. They spat in face of democracy.

Much like the wilsons, he's been very quiet for a few years...now we are "back to normal" they are all crawling out the woodwork.

Last time the willsons were in the lime light they were on the verge of going under I think it`s no different thist time

Well Seeing you used a Gospel quote or near enough . There are no degrees of sin. but, I just metion that in all good faith

All in the spirit of the thread and very much tongue in cheek.

All in the spirit of the thread and very much tongue in cheek.

Major a politician difficult to dislike. There is a shortage of of the like now I must admit. I say this with my hands in both pockets