House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

swissy_fit

Poll : Correlation Between Marriage, Sex And How Annoying Your Wife/husband Is

I cannot recall who, but someone on here recommended the "Married Man Sex Life Primer" on a previous similar thread. I read it about 5 months ago. While the sex life improvement is noticeable, the really huge benefit is in the abatement of the endless low-level annoying behaviour. Thank you to whoever it was.

I cannot recall who, but someone on here recommended the "Married Man Sex Life Primer" on a previous similar thread. I read it about 5 months ago. While the sex life improvement is noticeable, the really huge benefit is in the abatement of the endless low-level annoying behaviour. Thank you to whoever it was.

It was probably me; funny enough the same friend that recommended this book to me informed me that the author had recently published another book called "The Mindful Attraction Plan". I finished reading it last night and it's absolutely fantastic - some hard truths on how to 'sort your life out'.

If I read this, will I learn how to stop my wife doing stupid things like microwaving metal bowls?

If I read this, will I learn how to stop my wife doing stupid things like microwaving metal bowls?

I doubt it, although mine hasn't crushed anything expensive/living when parking the car in months... So maybe.

It was probably me; funny enough the same friend that recommended this book to me informed me that the author had recently published another book called "The Mindful Attraction Plan". I finished reading it last night and it's absolutely fantastic - some hard truths on how to 'sort your life out'.

A lot of your posts really resonate with me, couple of times I've nearly replied 'Are you me?' :lol:

So I will give this book a read

A lot of your posts really resonate with me, couple of times I've nearly replied 'Are you me?' :lol:

Let me know what you think of it. I've read a fair amount of self help but this book ranks with the best. Ignore the 'mindfulness' in the title; it's concise practical advice and superbly written.

Oh and thanks for the compliment; which I'm taking that post as ;)

You didn't include an option "*too much* sex and a nice wife". Sometimes a chap wants a night off.