House Price Crash Forum
RaiseTheRoofProductions

Channel 4 - Kirstie Allsopp Wants To Help You Find Your Dream Home On Her Brand New Show!

Home finder extraordinaire Kirstie Allsopp is searching for househunters to take part in her new prime time Channel 4 Series ‘Best of Both Worlds’. If you’re hunting for a home with the peace of country living but still want to be close enough to the city to enjoy its buzz – or get to work nippily, then Kirstie is keen to hear from you.

“While Phil is making his own property shows” said Kirstie “I thought I might see if I could manage this house hunting lark without him. So if you think I could help you find your dream home, and you can bear to be without Pip, then do get in touch.”

So if you want village pubs and country walks whilst your partner still wants to be close enough to trendy bars and bright nightlife, then this could be the move for you. Maybe after years of city living it’s time to try village life but you don’t want to turn your back fully on the urban sprawl?

Whether you’re looking for a family home, moving out of the city or relocating for a new job, Kirstie will be on hand to help you find the perfect place.

If you would like to find out more about the chance to get Kirstie’s help to find your dream home in a location that will give you the best of both worlds - then Raise the Roof Productions would like to hear from you.

Send an email to bestofbothworlds@raisetheroofproductions.com and tell the best of both worlds production team all about yourselves, the home you want and the lifestyle you desire. On receipt of your email a member of the team will be in touch to tell you more about the possibility of taking part in the series.

Best of Both Worlds Updated Flyer 06.01.13.doc

Best of Both Worlds Updated Flyer 06.01.13.doc

I got an email about a piece of furniture I had advertised on Freecycle. It was from a researcher for channel 4 asking if I they could have it for a new Kirstie Allsop show in which she shows people how to furnish their homes for free. Bit of a ruddy cheek I thought, raiding Freecycle to make more dosh for Allsop. Any how. I gave it to someone else who didn't have a TV show to make.

I got an email about a piece of furniture I had advertised on Freecycle. It was from a researcher for channel 4 asking if I they could have it for a new Kirstie Allsop show in which she shows people how to furnish their homes for free. Bit of a ruddy cheek I thought, raiding Freecycle to make more dosh for Allsop. Any how. I gave it to someone else who didn't have a TV show to make.

You simply have to put that email on here.

On last night's effort, at no point did Kirstie ever contemplate that they might be able to buy for less than the asking price, it was a case of 'If you can't afford the asking price lets not even go look at it'

Also just using her eyes she is able to confirm to the potential buyers that there's absolutely no issues/no work required on this property just re-decoration needed :blink:

isn't this what relocation,relocation was about! country pile and a (usually) London crash pad :o more 'envy television'

London crash pad. Is there anything more appropriately named?