House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mustrum_ridcully

Time To Start Making Use Of Bbc Newswatch

I like a lot of other people here seem to be fed-up with the house price spin being put forward as news by the BBC, and their selective coverage of house price news. :angry:

Instead of this being the 1st place of call for complaints about BBC News articles I'd like to suggest that people complain to the BBC 1st via NewsWatch http://news.bbc.co.uk/newswatch/ukfs/hi/default.stm then post here and encourage others to complain as well (this is the important bit).

The BBC need to know that people aren't happy with their 'reporting' otherwise they will think they can get away with it. If enough people complain then the BBC might at least take some notice. Remember 1 or 2 complaints could be ignored, 10 to 20 is a lot less easy to ignore.

Whether it'll do any good or not I don't know, but there's only one way to find out...