House Price Crash Forum

Is Prime London Crashing? - Merged Threads

Damik

HOLA441
4 hours ago, winkie said:

That lady looks quite scared......rather than ask herself why it is not selling, she should wonder why nobody with £5m spare or access to debt would be buying in today's market.....a flat is a flat, and that one you need to be fit to use it, someone who could afford a flat in Kensington probably already has one......£5m could buy five wonderful properties all over the world, a hedge.....or one £1m and £4m in the bank waiting for an opportunity........property is so illiquid.?

After the correction of the last 3 years, £5M will buy 5 lovely 2 double bed, big lounge flats with top fixtures & fittings off the Kings Rd.

This is not a businesswoman.  Substantial market changes should be factored in & managed.

Amateur.

HOLA442
29 minutes ago, hotblack42 said:

After the correction of the last 3 years, £5M will buy 5 lovely 2 double bed, big lounge flats with top fixtures & fittings off the Kings Rd.

This is not a businesswoman.  Substantial market changes should be factored in & managed.

Amateur.

Got £5m smackers.....got so many choices.

Perhaps she made a few bob once, and still thinks money will continue to grow on the  property tree..... people will pay whatever it takes to live close to Harrods....;)

HOLA443
HOLA444
15 hours ago, Si1 said:

Nice to kniw its just not my innter stalker.

The tweet vid is presented as homeowner try ing to sell. Only a brief bit where she admits that it was crowd funded non OO

An Aussie. And properdee. In London.

Welcome to Chrismases to come ...

https://www.europeanceo.com/business-and-management/how-to-make-millions-in-property-nicole-bremner-gives-her-top-tips/

https://www.europeanceo.com/business-and-management/how-to-make-millions-in-property-nicole-bremner-gives-her-top-tips/

http://www.east-eight.com/about-us/

Not sure where the debt is but its not on her only company

https://companycheck.co.uk/director/919487430/NICOLE--BREMNER/financials

HOLA445
15 hours ago, Si1 said:

In the last five years she has built a property empire that now owns 400 units worth more than £120million

Where?

Here 'business partner'  Avi Dodi barely registers on company house,.

More dodo than dovi.

HOLA446
16 hours ago, Upabove said:

One of the best "it's not the price" examples ever:

*gets popcorn out*

Later in tweet:

As I’ve said many times in this market there are *no* buyers. If it were £1 it still wouldn’t sell because on one wants to take it on currently. There’s no market in certain places. Look at average time on the market on parts of the country? It’s not price...

It must be Nicole's lucky. Ive just come back from the pub and I have £1 in my pocket.

HOLA447
HOLA448
15 minutes ago, spyguy said:

Later in tweet:

As I’ve said many times in this market there are *no* buyers. If it were £1 it still wouldn’t sell because on one wants to take it on currently. There’s no market in certain places. Look at average time on the market on parts of the country? It’s not price...

It must be Nicole's lucky. Ive just come back from the pub and I have £1 in my pocket.

"Iron" (sarcasm highlight) law of supply and demand is a one way avenue did you not know?

Price increase because of increased demand, but reducing price does not increase demand!

HOLA449

Well, someone has already made the same comment that I would make on twitter: Set the reserve at 99p and watch the bids come in. It'll sell, for something, so there is a market and the problem is the price. There is a price that will sell this flat today, within a week or within a month. There's also a price that will mean no sale in 3 years. The idea that "the market" is somehow different to "the price", or that there is "no market" makes no sense. There's a price that can be achieved in the current market, which may be different to a price that be achieved in a different market. We really need some serious LVT to focus minds a little more in these sorts of situations.

Edited by mattyboy1973

HOLA4410
2 hours ago, mattyboy1973 said:

Well, someone has already made the same comment that I would make on twitter: Set the reserve at 99p and watch the bids come in. It'll sell, for something, so there is a market and the problem is the price. There is a price that will sell this flat today, within a week or within a month. There's also a price that will mean no sale in 3 years. The idea that "the market" is somehow different to "the price", or that there is "no market" makes no sense. There's a price that can be achieved in the current market, which may be different to a price that be achieved in a different market. We really need some serious LVT to focus minds a little more in these sorts of situations.

Carney probably saw this video and thought 'you know we might need higher interest rates'

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

I know what she's done wrong. She needs to do the wealth dance (tm) and then everything will be okay.

I wonder, if she can't afford to take a mill or so hit on this property, is that the reason she's holding out? Because she needs to cover her leverage??

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
5 minutes ago, stuckmojo said:

****** me that video is brilliant. For a second I thought it was satire. 

I've been receiving unsolicited unwanted 'financial advice' over the last 5 years from people like this. It's so bubbletastic it's untrue.

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
4 hours ago, spyguy said:

there are *no* buyers. If it were £1 it still wouldn’t sell because on one wants to take it on currently. There’s no market in certain places

Bullcr@p

No buyers that return a profit.  I'm negotiating on a Scott Carbon road bike.  12 yrs old, never used cost £1500. Got him down to £350 so far.  Market doesn't give a flying f*ck what you paid or 'need'.  Ask any real trader.  This stupid bint has fallen for her own hype. 

HOLA4419
57 minutes ago, hotblack42 said:

Bullcr@p

No buyers that return a profit.  I'm negotiating on a Scott Carbon road bike.  12 yrs old, never used cost £1500. Got him down to £350 so far.  Market doesn't give a flying f*ck what you paid or 'need'.  Ask any real trader.  This stupid bint has fallen for her own hype. 

??

spoken like a true trader. I know someone who buys machines from factory sales....he literally will wait until the seller is on the window ledge and is prepared to step off rather than sell. 

HOLA4420
7 minutes ago, Pop321 said:

??

spoken like a true trader. I know someone who buys machines from factory sales....he literally will wait until the seller is on the window ledge and is prepared to step off rather than sell. 

That's interesting. Wifey works for medium sized family firm in the warehousing industry. They have no company general ledger, multiple bank accounts with various hidden funds and overdraft facilities under the different directors. Whilst the economic weather's been fair they've raked it in. Some of the directors sound quite detailed operators. Some don't. But I imagine if they did go bust it would be sudden unexpected and a shock to the management.

HOLA4421
2 hours ago, hotblack42 said:

Bullcr@p

The seller can always break for parts, did that with my old bike after no genuine interest and got more for it than it cost new two years before.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
57 minutes ago, untakenname said:

The seller can always break for parts, did that with my old bike after no genuine interest and got more for it than it cost new two years before.

Odd isn't it?  A few hours with a few spanners & presto, carbon frame, ultegra groupset, wheels and various carbon odds & ends worth thick end of £500.
I'm going to ride it though.?‍♀️?

..Then sell it in bits in a few years time LOL

HOLA4424
HOLA4425
5 hours ago, Si1 said:

I know what she's done wrong. She needs to do the wealth dance (tm) and then everything will be okay.

I wonder, if she can't afford to take a mill or so hit on this property, is that the reason she's holding out? Because she needs to cover her leverage??

Its a clusterfk.

She appears to have crowd funded the development.

Theres no sign of the money on her company. God knows who owns what n how.

Even for super prime london, 5m is a *lot*

London had 8,200 1m+ property sales. I would guess thd number over 5m is tiny.