House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Kim Jong-Un's Executed Uncle Jang Song Thaek 'stripped Naked, Fed To 120 Dogs As Officials Watched'

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/kim-jonguns-executed-uncle-jang-song-thaek-stripped-naked-fed-to-120-dogs-as-officials-watched-9037109.html

Kim Jong-un’s uncle was killed after being stripped naked and fed to a pack of hungry dogs, according to reports in a Chinese state-backed newspaper.

North Korea has already described Jang Song Thaek as “despicable human scum, worse than a dog,” but the report, which appears in Hong Kong’s Wen Wei Po newspaper, suggests he may have met his end in the jaws of dogs.

The account - which cannot be verified - describes how Jang Song Thaek and five of his aides were stripped naked and fed to 120 hungry hounds, who had been starved for three days. The whole process lasted is reported to have lasted an hour, and as they were eaten, hundreds of officials watched.

The Singaporean Straits Times claims that the brutal account listed alongside a number of other criticisms in the report shows how Beijing is displeased with the changing regime, but currently there is no consistent editorial line in Chinese state media. The method of execution by dogs has also not been confirmed by North Korea.

An interesting way to conduct an execution.

Does he have a pig farm?

I certainly hope none of my nephews will behave in this disgraceful manner! :blink:

And just to be contrary:

http://www.smh.com.au/world/why-kim-jongun-probably-didnt-feed-his-naked-uncle-to-120-dogs-20140104-30a85.html#ixzz2pMSOeX5z' rel="external nofollow">
First and foremost, let's consider the source. The story originated in a Hong Kong newspaper called Wen Wei Po, which oddly makes the claim without citing a source. With a couple of high-quality exceptions, Hong Kong media have a reputation for sensationalist and tabloidy stories that do not always turn out to be true. But, even by Hong Kong standards, Wen Wei Po is considered an unusually unreliable outlet. A recent study found that, out of Hong Kong's 21 newspapers, Wen Wei Po ranks 19th for credibility.

And just to be contrary:

First and foremost, let's consider the source. The story originated in a Hong Kong newspaper called Wen Wei Po, which oddly makes the claim without citing a source. With a couple of high-quality exceptions, Hong Kong media have a reputation for sensationalist and tabloidy stories that do not always turn out to be true. But, even by Hong Kong standards, Wen Wei Po is considered an unusually unreliable outlet. A recent study found that, out of Hong Kong's 21 newspapers, Wen Wei Po ranks 19th for credibility.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wen_Wei_Po

Space and military news

Wen Wei Po is known to periodically leak first hand information about the PRC's space program and military build up. Typical examples are the advanced launch date of the Shenzhou 7 mission,[1] information revealed on occasion of the 60th anniversary of the journal's establishment, space shuttle program[2] or aircraft carrier program.

In this regard, the Wen Wei Po shares the privilege of being provided with exclusive high-tech news with newsgroups targeting the same readership such as the Hong Kong Da Gong Journal or the Beijing Youth Daily.

It also appears to be very close to the Chinese Military, so it may not be true but rather a very public way of sending Kim a message about how impressed China are with his actions.

LOL

Aunts and uncles treat kids like adults! They see them as small adults, but parents still see you as a child.! I'ts very difficult to ask your parents some things! Still I don't want to be Mr Kim's Uncle! ;)

I think I've just gone off pork - just as I did when I saw that the first time...short memory. :)

No more porking for you then :rolleyes:

http://www.foodsafetynews.com/2014/01/chinese-wal-mart-recalls-donkey-meat-for-containing-fox/

The Chinese branch of Wal-Mart super stores is issuing a recall of donkey meat products after some of it was found to contain fox DNA.

There are worser than us? :blink: