House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
juvenal

Nick Griffin - Debt Advisor?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-25590155

Mr Griffin tweeted: "Being bankrupt does NOT prevent me being or standing as an MEP. It does free me from financial worries."

He added: "I am now turning the experience to the benefit of hard-up constituents by producing a booklet on dealing with debt."

BBC News

Just gone bankrupt, and now publishing booklet on handling debt... :blink::blink::blink:

I thought going bankrupt was because you couldn't handle your debts..

What's next - Kerry Katona IFA?

Edited by juvenal

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-25590155

Mr Griffin tweeted: "Being bankrupt does NOT prevent me being or standing as an MEP. It does free me from financial worries."

He added: "I am now turning the experience to the benefit of hard-up constituents by producing a booklet on dealing with debt."

BBC News

Just gone bankrupt, and now publishing booklet on handling debt... :blink::blink::blink:

I thought going bankrupt was because you couldn't handle your debts..

What's next - Kerry Katona IFA?

doesn't exactly bode well for a bnp budget really if he can't balance his own books.

....oh, hold on, neither can the labour party either.

fiscally and idealogically bankrupt.

At least he didn't knock people that really earned their money, just parasitic lawyers. They must be too rich or stupid not to accept the 42p in the pound offered.

I was knocked seveal times by limited companies going into liquidation when I worked in the UK - for real work and materials that I had supplied, and saw bu66er all after the liquidators and lawyers' fees had soaked up any of the remaining assets.

At least he didn't knock people that really earned their money, just parasitic lawyers. They must be too rich or stupid not to accept the 42p in the pound offered.

I was knocked seveal times by limited companies going into liquidation when I worked in the UK - for real work and materials that I had supplied, and saw bu66er all after the liquidators and lawyers' fees had soaked up any of the remaining assets.

http://www.independe...by-9037463.html

Nick Griffin might be bankrupt, but at least he's not Michael Schumacher,' says BNP head of press, Simon Darby

DO I spot an Alistair Campbell in the making?

That Independent article is shocking. Have a read in it of what the spokesman actually said in "" compared to the headline in ' '

Now what he said is probably a little foolish considering things. He could have put it much much better. However its actually not that unreasonable a point. All he is really saying is at least he has his health even if he has no money. Unlike Schumacher.

And no i have never voted for the BNP. I just get pissed off when our corrupt media get free will to make up stuff about a legitimate political party - just because the establishment give them the all clear to do so. Its disgusting.

That Independent article is shocking. Have a read in it of what the spokesman actually said in "" compared to the headline in ' '

Now what he said is probably a little foolish considering things. He could have put it much much better. However its actually not that unreasonable a point. All he is really saying is at least he has his health even if he has no money. Unlike Schumacher.

And no i have never voted for the BNP. I just get pissed off when our corrupt media get free will to make up stuff about a legitimate political party - just because the establishment give them the all clear to do so. Its disgusting.

They make an easy target.

Most will affect the fact they are tools and say things that tools would, without bothering to research it.

Just highlights how bad all the press is and the fact that The Independent is in fact not!!