House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ʎqɐqɹǝʞɐɥs

Pubs Now Open 24 Hours

As the act has just become law, whats your thoughts behind the new opening hours? What is the political thinking behind it all if we repeatedly here bad boozy reports?

As the act has just become law, whats your thoughts behind the new opening hours? What is the political thinking behind it all if we repeatedly here bad boozy reports?

I do not want anyone to decide when I drink. It should have happened a long time ago. Once al the fuss dies down it will turn out to be fine. I am sure there will be plenty of horror stories and a few papers will get on their high horse, but sod em I am glad i can stay chatting and drinking in a pub untill late.

It's got to be a bad idea.

Then again, all those inexperienced BTL landlords will need barmen 24/7 after the crash. Who else will listen to their stories of "once I was worth £x"?

On the plus side, at least it could save the economy...yes...that's it... we can all work day AND night now!