House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Converted Lurker

I`m Now Yoda

choose wisely though people.

starcrossed reckons you start turning into your avatar if u spend too much time here.

i'm starting to get worried .... :unsure:

Oh, I got the wrong end of the stick - I thought we were suppossed to change into one that looked like ourselves!?! :unsure::unsure::unsure::blink:

try this one

What it was Charlie all along.

Anyway, me finks Mr Deads gonna have a rite laff with everyones photos for awhile yet. :P:P:P:blink:

As a kid it was the master that spooked me in Doctor Who..finally gonna do a Google on him :(

May the 4th be with you.

Guest Bart of Darkness

I'm commemorating my recent acquisition of "Family Guy" seasons one and two.

As a kid it was the master that spooked me in Doctor Who..finally gonna do a Google on him

Was that the 70s Master (Roger Delgado) or 80s (Anthony Ainley)?

Both now passed on alas.

The place, makes it brighter methinks..

I changed mine, worked for a while and has reverted to the old one What went wrong???? I uploaded it of the pc just like last time but its gone. :(

Edit: now it has changed tothe new one. I feel like i have a split personality!!

I changed mine, worked for a while and has reverted to the old one What went wrong???? I uploaded it of the pc just like last time but its gone. :(

Edit: now it has changed tothe new one. I feel like i have a split personality!!

You're a dope puffing muppet? :lol::lol::lol::P