House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ʎqɐqɹǝʞɐɥs

City's House Prices Are All Set To Soar!

Bradford is where it's at. em..

Never been myself, but thats besides the point, why is she constantly seen as an expert giving sound advice when its clear she would have has a back hander. <_<

Never been myself, but thats besides the point, why is she constantly seen as an expert giving sound advice when its clear she would have has a back hander. <_<

As if she needs it aswell. I pity any ftb's if they swallow this bull.

I go to Bradford quite regularly. Used to go there to get my Beemer serviced until the rioters torched the garage and £3m worth of cars.

Was there when that poor WPC got gunned down in one of the frequent armed robberies in the city earlier this week.

The centre of Bradford is a mini Spaghetti Junction and the area is a complete no-go after dark. There are nice bits Shipley Saltaire etc but that's not the area they are trying to flog.

For God's sake Leeds is nicer and safer than Bradford and there's an Akbars there too now.

Interesting that Kirsty is now pontificating on a place where I very much doubt either she or her illustrious father have even set foot.

Wonder if the newspaper isn't getting much EA advertising.

she's obviously never been to bradford

This is the same "expert" who said Doncaster was the next big thing because it's, erm, close to Newcastle :angry:

Similar ramp:

Paul Smith, chief executive Haart Estate Agents 2006 Predictions

Mr Smith says: "This year has been a period of realignment for the housing market. Sellers have started to realise that they need to price their property realistically and the market has consequently readjusted.

"However now we are seeing higher levels of activity, as confidence has started to return and buyers are realising that the market is not going to crash. We expect this positive level of activity to carry over to the first half of the year as a 12 month's worth of pent up activity is released.

Haart's Housing Market Predictions:

# UK property prices to increase by five per cent in first half of year.

# Annual growth in housing market is set to be two-three per cent.

# 2005 was a period of realignment for the housing market. Sellers have adjusted expectations on prices.

# Surge of buyers returning to the market as speculation of a housing crash has waned.

# SIPPs and HIPs will both boost the market.

http://www.findaproperty.com/story.aspx?storyid=8377

# UK property prices to increase by five per cent in first half of year.

# Annual growth in housing market is set to be two-three per cent.

Yikes. So are they 10% annualised up trend in first half and 5% annualised fall in the second half?

So we'll see the market reverse twice in less than twelve months?

Figures from the air.