House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Converted Lurker

Hmmm...the Force Is Strong With This One

More and more people offering property courses.

Bigger off paln, developer discounts

More gullable newbies jumping in blindly

More impending heartache.

I saw some good friends and family wiped out in the crash of 92 or thereabouts, one or two survived.

I just feel that dreaded feeling in the air that a lot of people have taken on much more than they can handle and too many amateurs in this game.

Exit strategies ? None

Is it time to wake up, property is not a game of monoply. Real money, real tenants, real debt, real business issues.

So please if you really want to survive in this business get real !!!

Property is a long termer which carries real risk.

Why do people jump in property without a proper business plan, yet they would not do this with other new businesses.

That's just my take on things.

It`s rather a shame the way S Pig has imploded although there is some irony that it has peaked and begun its nose dive in tandem with the market. Personally I`ll be disappointed if it withers and dies, seems somewhat inevitable though :(

http://www.singingpig.co.uk/discussion/forum/?f=41&m=89207

http://www.singingpig.co.uk/discussion/forum/?f=41&m=88967

It very sad reading the rubbish posted by the STRs who are in denial that the housing boom is still continuing.

Gently rising house prices is NOT a sign of a HPC.

We have now had ODPM, 2 times Halifax figures, rightmove and nationwide surveys all showing an upturn in the market. Approvals for new mortgages are at June 2004 levels. Its clearly a trend of stability staganation / slow growth.

Looks like Bruno the bear traitor is really kicking over there:

housepricecrash.co.uk is totally misleading and biased to suit the interests of the STRs

http://www.singingpig.co.uk/discussion/forum/?f=41&m=89158

The quality of the postings on the forum at housepricecrash.co.uk (HPC) is getting ever more pathetic and irrelevant as the STR retards on that website become increasingly irritated, frustrated and annoyed by the continuing house price boom and are continually whingeing and moaning about high house prices.

The STR retards on that website are starting to lose faith in a property crash occurring and many had not expected the property boom to have continued for so long and are suffering as a result because it means that they are forced to stay in rented accommodation for much longer than they had expected, paying all that dead money in rent that is helping to pay off their landlord's mortgage.

The information contained on the website housepricecrash.co.uk (HPC) is worse than useless and gives a totally distorted, biased and misleading impression of the economy and about house prices. The website was set up by a frustrated first time buyer who has a vested interest in seeing a market crash and the website is a pathetic and amateurish attempt to talk down the property market.

The pathetic drivel that is posted on the forum at HPC is making that website lose all credibility and the website is viewed as totally ridiculous and irrelevant and full of STR speculator retards who are using any argument and are just clutching at straws in claiming that a property crash is coming.

The reason why the STR retards at HPC want a property crash is so that they can buy a property on the cheap in the hope that they can make money by selling the property for a much higher price when house prices have risen and make a substantial amount of money at somebody elses expense by selling an over-priced property to an over-stretched gullible and niave buyer.

The STRs are always whingeing about the vested interests that keep talking up the property market but the STRs are not exactly free of vested interests themselves because the STRs have a vested interest in seeing a property crash so that they can profit at somebody elses misery and misfortune in buying a property on the cheap so that they can then sell it at a later date for a much higher price and make money by ripping off some poor niave buyer.

Some STRs say that they only want a property crash to occur in order to cause property prices to return to sensible levels so that they can buy a property and they claim that they are not interested whether house prices rise again after they bought a property. However, this is complete nonsense because the STR are only interested in property in order to make money otherwise they would not have sold their house for profit in the first place and they would only be interested in buying a property if they thought that house prices would go back up again.

Even the STRs are not stupid enough to want to buy an asset that will not appreciate in value for many years and their claim that they are not interested in whether house prices boom again is just the usual lying rubbish that you expect from the STR speculator retards.

The STR speculators whinge about high house prices but that did not stop them from selling their property for a high price, knowing full well that the house they were selling was way over-priced and was way beyond fair value. The STRs were quite happy to profit from high house prices by selling their property for a ridiculous price and they did not complain about high house prices when they were selling their house and it is a bit rich of the STRs to start complaining about high house prices after they sold their property.

A house price crash will benefit the STR speculators far more than it will benefit the first time buyers. The STR speculators are just greedy deceitful and lying scum who should be made to pay dearly for their deceit by remaining in rented accommodation forever, paying dead money in rent that is helping to pay off their landlord's mortgage whilst they see the value of their STR fund being eroded away by inflation.

Here he goes again:

The housepricecrash.co.uk pub meet was full of whinging STR speculator back-slappers

http://www.singingpig.co.uk/discussion/forum/?f=41&m=89161

The housepricecrash.co.uk (HPC) pub meet that occurred the other day was full of STR speculators who were whinging and moaning about the continuing housing boom and were getting frustrated and angry that the house price crash has yet to occur.

The people at the HPC pub meeting were expressing concern that they may never get a chance to get back onto the property ladder ever again and some were getting very angry with housepricecrash.co.uk for creating a misleading and highly biased and distorted view of the housing market in that the contributers to the HPC forum persistently claimed that a house price crash was imminent when the crash shows no signs of occurring.

The pubmeeting was full of the usual bunch of STR speculators back-slapping and congratulating each other and gloating about how they managed to rip of a buyer by selling their property at a ridiculously high price.

The pub meeting was the usual waste of time because it just consisted of STR speculators who have a vested interest in seeing a property crash occur so that they can buy a property on the cheap with the intention of selling the property at a much higher price in the next property boom.

The STRs complain about high house prices but they were quite happy to profit from high house prices themselves in selling their property for an absurd price to some over-stretched, niave and gullible buyer.

The STRs at the HPC pub meeting were complaining about high house prices but they didn't complain about high house prices before they sold their properties when it suited them for property prices to be high when they were selling their properties but once they sold their properties they were quite happy to moan and whinge about high property prices in public even though they themselves were quite happy to profit from high house prices themselves.

The STRs are completely hypocritical in that they were quite happy to take advantage of high property prices in selling their property for a ridiculous price but they themselves are not prepared to pay a high price for property when they themselves were quite happy to take advantage of high property prices and sell their property at an extortionate price to some over-stretched niave and gullible buyer.

The STRs clearly think that there is one rule that applies to them and another rule that applies to everybody else in that they can profit in selling a house for a ludicrously high price but they themselves are not prepared to pay a high price for property. The double standards and hypocrisy of the STR mean that they lack any credibility when they talk about house prices and have no useful contribution to make to the house price debate.

The HPC pub meeting had no useful ocntribution to make to the house price debate and was simply an opportunity for some STR speculators to back-slap each other and congratulate each other on selling their property for an absurd price to some poor and gullible and niave buyer..

was attended by is doing it to enable Gavin Greenway and his STR speculator friends at housepricecrash.co.uk (HPC) to get back onto the property ladder and buy a property on the cheap so that they can then make money by selling the property for a much higher price during the next housing boom that will occur when the next economic boom takes place.

Bruno's genius is his provocative posting. When there were bulls here of calibre he rifled off similar posts against them, and had an end of the world website. Famously he predicted a 70% drop in prices overnight last July. I still find his posts amazing in a damien hurst is to art as bruno/bill gates et al is to debate kind of way.

He vanished from HPC as Bruno when a google search on Bruno Powroznik turned up;

Threesomes - London, UK

Bruno Powroznik. Hello, My name is Bruno and I live In north-east London. I am

bisexual 25 years old, 5 foot 6 Inches tall With brown hair and brown eyes. ...

www.threesomefinder.com/threesomes/threesomes_61_2.html - 114k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

Swingers - London, UK

Bruno Powroznik. Hello, my name is Bruno and I live in North-East London. I am

bisexual 25 years old, 5 foot 6 inches tall with brown hair and brown eyes. ...

www.swingerssexfinder.com/swingers_61.html - 76k - Cached - Similar pages

Then he came back as a crazy female from california, was banned and then Bill Gates.

A true legend.

Bruno's genius is his provocative posting. When there were bulls here of calibre he rifled off similar posts against them, and had an end of the world website. Famously he predicted a 70% drop in prices overnight last July. I still find his posts amazing in a damien hurst is to art as bruno/bill gates et al is to debate kind of way.

He vanished from HPC as Bruno when a google search on Bruno Powroznik turned up;

Threesomes - London, UK

Bruno Powroznik. Hello, My name is Bruno and I live In north-east London. I am

bisexual 25 years old, 5 foot 6 Inches tall With brown hair and brown eyes. ...

www.threesomefinder.com/threesomes/threesomes_61_2.html - 114k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

Swingers - London, UK

Bruno Powroznik. Hello, my name is Bruno and I live in North-East London. I am

bisexual 25 years old, 5 foot 6 inches tall with brown hair and brown eyes. ...

www.swingerssexfinder.com/swingers_61.html - 76k - Cached - Similar pages

Then he came back as a crazy female from california, was banned and then Bill Gates.

A true legend.

I didn't realise that anyone took such comprehensive notes on that occasion!

Were you hoping to meet him for a liaison?

;)

The housepricecrash.co.uk (HPC) pub meet that occurred the other day was full of STR speculators who were whinging and moaning about the continuing housing boom and were getting frustrated and angry that the house price crash has yet to occur.

The pubmeeting was full of the usual bunch of STR speculators back-slapping and congratulating each other and gloating about how they managed to rip of a buyer by selling their property at a ridiculously high price.

The pub meeting was the usual waste of time because it just consisted of STR speculators who have a vested interest in seeing a property crash occur so that they can buy a property on the cheap with the intention of selling the property at a much higher price in the next property boom.

etc etc

The HPC pub meeting had no useful ocntribution to make to the house price debate and was simply an opportunity for some STR speculators to back-slap each other and congratulate each other on selling their property for an absurd price to some poor and gullible and niave buyer..

What a cooincidence, there must have been two HPC pub events on the same evening because this is not the one I attended.