House Price Crash Forum

Happy Christmas You Grumpy Bastar^ds

wherebee

HOLA441

Well, it's late in the day here in Hong Kong, so I can get in first and wish you all a happy christmas period and a successful new year. May your house fund not get bailed in, your rent go down, and your gold not tarnish.

Wherebee

HOLA442

Well, it's late in the day here in Hong Kong, so I can get in first and wish you all a happy christmas period and a successful new year. May your house fund not get bailed in, your rent go down, and your gold not tarnish.

Wherebee

Being Grumpy is what we enjoy, so less of the happy Xmas NY crap Just leave us alone to get on with it.Our day will come and sooner than most think :D

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

You think that's bad ... the one I talked to didn't do viewings on a Saturday! WTF?

We booked a viewing for a different rental (as rent on this has just gone up 12%).

It was for 12.30pm Saturday - Several texts from EA at 8am Sat paraphrased "probably not what you're looking for, kthxbye"

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

Euphoric non-deity-specific generic winter-solstice-ritual-derived festivities and salutations to you all.

My buttocks explode with delight!

:o

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419

Wherebee

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Merry Christmas to you tooooooooo.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421

All done except for the arguments, which, as sure as eggs are eggs, will set in before the day is out.

But when I look at what I've just been through, what a bizarre f***ing way to behave.

A feast, ok, but an exchange of useless consumerist tat ????

A walk in the fresh air means more.

And yes, I have just done Christmas with all the trimmings.

:lol:

HOLA4422

All done except for the arguments, which, as sure as eggs are eggs, will set in before the day is out.

But when I look at what I've just been through, what a bizarre f***ing way to behave.

A feast, ok, but an exchange of useless consumerist tat ????

A walk in the fresh air means more.

And yes, I have just done Christmas with all the trimmings.

:lol:

All round to chez Cable for a knees up then...? B)

Happy fuggin Christmas HPCers everywhere.

May we all have a revelatory year.

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Archived