House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Christmas Spot The Difference

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2528084/Shoppers-desert-High-Street-Amazon-launches-sale-early.html

article-2528084-1A4405B700000578-755_634x420.jpg

Driving home for Christmas: The M1 motorway is quiet with the few drivers on the road battling through heavy wind and rain

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2527889/The-soggy-Christmas-getaway-Motorists-warned-heavy-rain-80mph-winds-river-bursts-bank-York-city-centre.html

article-2527889-1A4405B700000578-510_964x641.jpg

The great Christmas getaway: Traffic on the M1 in Yorkshire was already starting to build this morning, much earlier than expected as people were urged to put forward their travel ahead of the bad weather

Yes one shows traffic building up, the other shows how quiet the roads are!

Fraud.

That can't be Yorkshire! Most people drive 3 wheelers to avoid the "4th wheel road tax"! Also, you should remove one headlight bulb to save electricity! :blink:

'appen

i always have the second headlamp! I'm right dead posh me! :lol:

i always have the second headlamp! I'm right dead posh me! :lol:

Please don't tell me you're from Yorkshire MrPin.. I always had you down as a nice Londoner, or perhaps someone from Surrey, Hampshire or Kent.

But there isn't any difference.

Oh wait, I see it now - the house in the top right of the second picture is worth less than it was in the first picture...?

XYY

Please don't tell me you're from Yorkshire MrPin.. I always had you down as a nice Londoner, or perhaps someone from Surrey, Hampshire or Kent.

Surrey it is! then Best wishesI Always spotted you as a"decent chap! There are few! :lol: